July 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Bath Treatments - Booths - Milk Bath and Shower Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by screammingmimi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so happy to have found this yesterday at Publix. I had been buying this at Target for many years and then they quit carrying it. I love the smell of this bath soap and the way it leaves my skin so very soft. I will have to go buy more bottles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful body wash! It smells so yummy, like vanilla mixed with honey. It foams up very nicely when I use my shower poof. My skin is dry and sensitive and this leaves it soft, hydrated and happy. A def. repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by marynooreviewsonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I should buy stock in this line. I can not believe the excellent quality you get for such a low price. If Ulta stops carrying this line, I'm not sure how I'll get my fix.

This shower wash is a great fragrance with a nice moisturizing finish. It lathers up well, and works as a shave cream in a pinch. For less than $6, you can't beat it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is a sweet vanilla softly scented product. I only use it as a shower gel, and my skin is lightly scented afterwards. This is a great inexpensive ($5.99) product. I purchased this at Ulta with a coupon so it was even less. Someone previously mentioned a runny consistency, but mine is actually thick and creamy so maybe they changed the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by JordanMayTwigs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased this today.
I am totally in love with it.
I will definately buy it agian.
I can't believe it was only $5.99!!!!
MOST GREAT PRODUCTS ARE NOT THIS CHEAP!!

It smells wonderful.
And left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth.

This may be my new favorite bath wash!!!
Have to use it a little more first.

Peace Love && Lipstick.
XOXOXOOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this wash. I use it as a shower wash, rather as a bath product. Its creamy soft and the scent is the softest vanilla. My skin feels great after use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by madyanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the natural, light scent of this product and it does make my skin soft, but isn't ultra-moisturizing if that is what you are looking for. The price is great and I would definitely buy again. I also love the original booths body wash for it's great natural scent. I'll continue to buy both of these. My whole family enjoys them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at Walgreens with an in store coupon for $2.99. The bottle I have doesn't have a warning about UTI's so maybe they reformulated it? The bottle does say the general 'keep out of reach of children' however. It does give me the softest skin I have ever gotten from a body wash (that even includes in-shower lotions!). I love the scent, very light with a vanilla tone. It doesn't lather that much and it comes in a 16 ounce bottle - so it is quite cheap even at $5.99 retail. I am not a person who will strictly buy things because they are natural - maybe I should be but oh well, so the ingrediant list doesn't bother me at all. It does have vitamins and milk proteins in it and makes my skin look very healthy and feel very silky. So I will continue to use it and update this review if anything changes drastically. However it is a great cleanser and since winter is coming I desperately need something extra hydrating. Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Mmmm...smells sweet and creamy and vanilla-like. It has a runny, lotion-like texture and produces a smallish amount of lather, though I don't mind that. Seems to lightly moisturize my skin (or at least, doesn't dry it out) and makes showering a more pleasant experience. It's quite inexpensive too, especially since the bottle is pretty big. I think I would repurchase as it reminds me a lot of Johnson & Johnson's Milk Bath, but without the baby powder note, and it's even cheaper.

ETA: I've decided to not repurchase and downgraded it to 3 lippies. I noticed the other day that there's a warning on the bottle (and on my bottle of Booth's Origianl Bath & Body Oil) that "excessive use" or "prolonged exposure" may cause skin and urinary tract irritation. WTF? There are a lot of chemicals and parabens and whatnot in it too, which makes sense given the low price.