November 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Shy

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Goldeneyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is very chalky and quite powdery as well but the color is beautiful 😊

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

I purchased this blush for $2 off the ELF website since ELF is not available in Canada. This is a lovely baby pink for fair skinned people. It's not overly pigmented and not overly buildable so it may not show up well on darker tone skins unfortuntly. Here's my thoughts on this product
Pros
-beautiful colour does not turn orangy throughout day
-amazing price
-applies very nice
-gives cheeks a perfect rosey flush
Cons
-not very pigmented
-very powdery so you tend to have a lot of fallout
-packaging contains a brush which really is pointless and waste of space
-didn't last entire day (but for $2 you can more the afford to reapply throughout day)
Overall great blush definitely will repurchase. It's a great everyday colour for light skinned people. I removed a lipstick based on lack of pigmentation and waste of packaging by adding the useless brush.
Oh and I'm not sure why the complaints on packaging size the blush I received is a fair size and contains a good amount of product. Maybe ELF recently changed the packaging then cause it looks nothing like the product picture for this review.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pretty blush. 'Shy' is a soft, pale baby-pink shade, which goes on with the tiniest hint of shimmer and gives a really subtle wash of colour. Because it's such a gentle tone, I think it'd work well with many different combinations of eye and lip colours. I love using this for a really natural, 'no makeup' look.

I'm very pale so I love the fact I don't have to worry about being heavy-handed with 'Shy' (impossible as the colour is so muted) and I love the subtle glow I get wearing this, but I'm not sure how well it would show up on darker skin tones.

You don't get much product in the box, but I don't mind that since it's really cheap at only 1.50 and I really like the blush. I do find the texture rather chalky, but it looks fine once it's actually on the skin. Yes to a re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The product itself is good, but the packaging is so small you can't even get enough product on your brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Too powdery, packaging is awful. But the colour is really nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

DUPE ALERT: this is a veryy close runner up for Mac's famous Well Dressed blush. Its slightly less pigmented but definetly the same shade, I think its closer than the more raved L'oreal true match in Baby Blossom--that one is a bit shimmery instead. Its a soft pink that shows up on my NW25 skin & my sister of NW35--she needs to layer it on but it shows up beautifully.It is chalky so beware..

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by piovi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the color for everyday wear, very natural and looks very pretty:)

although its contents are very few and very powdery but never mind, because the price is very cheap

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

This is the first blush I really like!

The colour is perfect for my fair skin, and it is buildable if you want to go for a stronger pink tone.

Easy to blend, goes on smootly.

Looks very natural on my skin tone and would suit darker ones as well, I think.

Unbeatable price :-)

However, it is a bit chalky and I find it doesn't last so long on my skin.

Still very good for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Awesome stuff!!! Silky texture :D So worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover6

This is a really nice blusher for all of you wanting to save a few quid, however I have only given this 3 as it isn't the best in the world. For the cheap cheap price its good ut for my skin it is so hard to work with. The packaging is simple and cute, which i personally prefer aswell. I have difficult extremely light skin and tryin to blend this in is slightly a nightmare. Too dark for me n very chalky but will be good for others :)