April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Custom Eyes - Wisteria

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I bought this along with Pink Ice, Moondust and Ivory. I have yet to use this shadow on my lid, but when I swatched it, it was a very pretty, very pigmented, matte purple color. I'll give it a shot tomorrow just so I can see it's staying power. If it's anything like the other E.L.F shadows I've tried, it'll be off my lids in no time. At $1, I figured it was worth a shot. I was sick of looking at the blank spaces in my MAC palette, so I got these to fill in those spots. So far Pink Ice and Moondust have gone in the trash. I hope this one turns it around for me! I'm so excited to use this color with MAC's Club shadow. We'll see how it goes. Update to come!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Wisteria005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I get asked alot where I got my username from, and no it's not from this shadow. It's an OK shadow for $1, but unlike the other custom shadows from ELF that I've tried, this is kinda chalky. I would but it again, as a nice color to have on hand in my collection. It's good for a nice sweep of color over the lid, but you need a primer with it. I have it a 3, middle of the road.

Cheyenne :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by plumsiren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes, $1 is a great price. This shadow, however, isn't even worth 25 cents. There's pretty much zero color payoff whatsoever, it's dry and chalky, and if you manage to get some on over a primer it will still be gone in no time. Avoid at all costs!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by clairebear12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am really suprised by the bad reviews on here. I likw this shadow. It's a really pretty light lilac color, very blendable. I would use primer with it though, and it's pretty chalky. For a dollar if you don't like it then it's not a waste. It's not pink colored like on the elf website, it's more purple.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the color. I've reviewed the Moondust shade, which I like immensely. This shade is more of a lilac that doesn't last long and looks pasty on the eyelid. Even for a $1, I can't see wearing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by honeydovey

The colour is pigmented enough but it does not last very long. It will fade and crease in about 2 hrs even with a base. This product is better to apply with fingers first to avoid dusting particles going all over the palette with an eyeshadow brush. Overall, it's not bad for a buck but would rather put in an extra 2 bucks or so to get a better quality e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really surprised by all of the poor reviews for this! Its a really pretty lilac color, not really shimmery or matte but with a little bit of sheen. Its nicely pigmented and goes on smoothly. For $1 its great and I'll buy again if I ever use it up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This goes for all of the elf e/s I have used so far that fit in the compact, I don't know if they are milled wrong but they are very hard to work with.
I pressed my brush into the shadow and couldn't get any out.
I wet my brush and still just barely got enough out. What I did get was powdery and gross.
And the colours shown online are not at all representative of what they look like in real life. Definitely will not re-purchase. I used udpp underneath this and the dusk in the crease and it wore off in hours was barely there.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2008 9:04:00 AM More reviews by chocolatechip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

On the website, Wisteria looks like a perfect purpley lavender color. In real life, it's a dark dark grayish purple that just doesn't work. It's also way too loose and powdery, as are all the custom eyeshadows from ELF. Not too impressed with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by newyorkknick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pigment ok, theres this wierd smell to the shadows. the color comes out really subtle and light if thats what youre going for, theres subtle shimmer as well. wouldnt buy again bc of the smell. it wipes off really quickly as well.