November 28, 2014 | 875 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Aqua Sensation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by mrsalenko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Been using this moisturizer for at least 3 years and I absolutely love it.

I have dry/combination, sensitive skin and this moisturizer has been working perfectly for me so far. It has a nice silky consistency, smells amazing (a bit like cucumber?) and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I love that it's so lightweight and doesn't feel greasy. The only downside is that it's not quite moisturizing enough for the colder winter months. Other than that, perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Koschira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this cream a few days ago and it is really nice. The smell is not too strong and the texture is nice. It keeps my face moisturized throughout the day and makes it smooth. Because it is water based good for combo /oily skin. I don't know if it will break me out because i just used it for a few days but uuntil now it really does its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by summerlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this moisturizer for 7 or 8 years I can't remember... It's a great moisturizer if you have oily or combination skin. I had oily and acne prone skin when i started using this. Now my skin is not very oily anymore, it has changed to combination. I still have some pimples popping out sometimes, but this moisturizer is gentle enough and gives my skin enough hydration in the summer. My skin feels soft after applying it. It is a bit dry for me in the winter however, but its still my no.1 moisturizer for the summer. I am looking for something more hydrating for the winter now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by cdnmkp

I love this product. I have combination skin and found it hard to find a cream that would properly moisturize the dry spots but not cause me to break out. This is fantastic. It is light, feels refreshing, and gives me enough moisture without making my skin oily. I normally wear a light layer of SPF BB cream on top and together they are perfect. Price is a huge bonus - especially because I shower twice a day (once before work and once after the gym) so I constantly have to moisturize. Definitely recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by MaddyKate93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this! So refreshing in the morning and makes my skin so hydrated and healthy looking. Find I'm less oily after having this under my makeup, must be the talc.
Fantastic purchase and a friendly price.
And the smells great too! Refreshing cucumber.
Love

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love is not even enough to describe that I feel toward this product, lol! I wake up every morning longing to put this stuff on, it's that amazing. I have combo skin that is prone to acne in certain areas. I used to use Control It by same brand when I was younger and my skin was oilier, but now it just won't cut it; I needed something more moisturizing. Then came aqua sensation. Everything about this cream is right;it's consistency-not too light or too heavy-creamy and invigorating, the amount of moisture ot provides-plentiful, while at the same time it never gets greasy. It doesn't irritate my skin as some other creams have, and moisturizes the drier areas of my skin while controlling oil in other areas. It also smells great. Nivea is such an underrated, yet terrific brand, and this product epitomizes just that.

Edit: Took off 2 lippies because this just won't stay on my face. Has a way of flaking off within an hr or so. Any initial benefit is this offset by that.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by ccROAWR

First review on MUA!
The consistency is nice and smooth and feels really light on the skin. It had a nice refreshing smell to it which I really liked, but if you're not into strong fragranced moisturisers, don't get this.
It was reasonably priced for something that I liked...for a week.
Sadly, this broke me out within a week - zits all over my cheeks and forehead, and just when my previous pimples and whiteheads had started to disappear.
Has disappeared into my cupboard now :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mudafresh

I love, love, love this moisturizer. I just finished the one I was using since january.. and I never broke out with it, my skin feels amazing with it on.. it smells fresh...
The only reason why I didnt repurchased it is because I need to have a rotation of product so my skin doesnt get used to a product. But I'll definetly repurchase it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just bought this one.... So I'm not sure if it's the right moisturizer for me, but I do hope so!
I have very oily skin with dry areas on the top of my cheeks (where I use my blush it gets dry with white heads... :s). I hope this moisturizer hydrates the dryer aeras and doesn't oil up the already oily areas on my face... Let's see and I will update after a while of using it.
I use aditionally a soft cleanser/face wash from nivea and the Pure and Natural Toner too... I try to cleanse my skin without drying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by AliceS23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was glad this was quite cheap as it not agree with my skin AT ALL. I t made my skin so oily, break out and also took about 2 weeks to go back to normal! :( I gave this to my friend though who has more normal - to dry skin and she loved it!