Nivea Aqua Sensation

The German version: Aqua, Glycerin, ALCOHOL DENAT., Glyceryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Distarch Phosphate, Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Myristate, Octyldodecanol, Cucumis Sativus Juice, Propylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Parfum, CI 42090

on 4/22/2015 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have tried several other creams but i always come back to this one because it gives me the perfect amount(almost always) of hydration without making me oily. However this cream wouldn't give you enough hydration in the winter time. I absolutely love this cream but sometimes i feel like my skin drinks it up too fast (prob because my skin is quite dehydrated), but so far the best cream that i've ever tried. I would definitely recommend this to people with combination skin

on 2/28/2015 8:18:00 PM

I have been using this product in the mornings for about two months before applying my make-up and it is yet to disappoint. The texture is great and the scent is very pleasant. It is gentle enough to use underneath the eyes. It works well with most BB creams or foundations, because it is so light and fast absorbing. Great if you are in a rush. Also, the price is unbeatable for the quality!

on 10/10/2014 4:56:00 PM

Been using this moisturizer for at least 3 years and I absolutely love it.

I have dry/combination, sensitive skin and this moisturizer has been working perfectly for me so far. It has a nice silky consistency, smells amazing (a bit like cucumber?) and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I love that it's so lightweight and doesn't feel greasy. The only downside is that it's not quite moisturizing enough for the colder winter months. Other than that, perfection.

on 8/7/2013 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I bought this cream a few days ago and it is really nice. The smell is not too strong and the texture is nice. It keeps my face moisturized throughout the day and makes it smooth. Because it is water based good for combo /oily skin. I don't know if it will break me out because i just used it for a few days but uuntil now it really does its job.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using this moisturizer for 7 or 8 years I can't remember... It's a great moisturizer if you have oily or combination skin. I had oily and acne prone skin when i started using this. Now my skin is not very oily anymore, it has changed to combination. I still have some pimples popping out sometimes, but this moisturizer is gentle enough and gives my skin enough hydration in the summer. My skin feels soft after applying it. It is a bit dry for me in the winter however, but its still my no.1 moisturizer for the summer. I am looking for something more hydrating for the winter now.

on 4/29/2013 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have combination skin and found it hard to find a cream that would properly moisturize the dry spots but not cause me to break out. This is fantastic. It is light, feels refreshing, and gives me enough moisture without making my skin oily. I normally wear a light layer of SPF BB cream on top and together they are perfect. Price is a huge bonus - especially because I shower twice a day (once before work and once after the gym) so I constantly have to moisturize. Definitely recommended.

on 1/21/2013 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Love this! So refreshing in the morning and makes my skin so hydrated and healthy looking. Find I'm less oily after having this under my makeup, must be the talc.
Fantastic purchase and a friendly price.
And the smells great too! Refreshing cucumber.
Love

on 9/26/2012 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love is not even enough to describe that I feel toward this product, lol! I wake up every morning longing to put this stuff on, it's that amazing. I have combo skin that is prone to acne in certain areas. I used to use Control It by same brand when I was younger and my skin was oilier, but now it just won't cut it; I needed something more moisturizing. Then came aqua sensation. Everything about this cream is right;it's consistency-not too light or too heavy-creamy and invigorating, the amount of moisture ot provides-plentiful, while at the same time it never gets greasy. It doesn't irritate my skin as some other creams have, and moisturizes the drier areas of my skin while controlling oil in other areas. It also smells great. Nivea is such an underrated, yet terrific brand, and this product epitomizes just that.

Edit: Took off 2 lippies because this just won't stay on my face. Has a way of flaking off within an hr or so. Any initial benefit is this offset by that.

on 5/17/2012 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First review on MUA!
The consistency is nice and smooth and feels really light on the skin. It had a nice refreshing smell to it which I really liked, but if you're not into strong fragranced moisturisers, don't get this.
It was reasonably priced for something that I liked...for a week.
Sadly, this broke me out within a week - zits all over my cheeks and forehead, and just when my previous pimples and whiteheads had started to disappear.
Has disappeared into my cupboard now :(

on 5/16/2012 8:56:00 PM

I love, love, love this moisturizer. I just finished the one I was using since january.. and I never broke out with it, my skin feels amazing with it on.. it smells fresh...
The only reason why I didnt repurchased it is because I need to have a rotation of product so my skin doesnt get used to a product. But I'll definetly repurchase it. :)