Korres Honey and Wheat Anti ageing Cream

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl–3 Methyl Glucose Distearate, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Butylene Glycol, Cyclodextrin, Honey Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG- 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Polyisoprene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydrolysed Wheat Proteins, Arginine, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxycitronellal, Isodecyl Salicylate, Isopropylbenzyl Salicylate, Lecithin, Linalool, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, Triticum Vulgare.

This is a brilliant moisturiser! After trying almost every moisturiser on the market and spending a fortune I decided to give this a go but did not have high hopes - lately every moisturiser has caused breakouts, rashes or just bleugh skin.
While I did suffer some breakouts when I first tried it, the fact that my skin was glowing every morning was enough to make me stick with it. After about 2 weeks the breakouts had cleared and I was left with the best skin I have ever had - clear, supple and glowing. Given I spend my days in an air-conditioned office and get very little sleep, this moisturiser must be working over time!
The only down side is the price (but that may just be the Australian market - but the results make it all worthwhile) and the jar (I would prefer a pump-pack).
My only other tip is to keep it in the fridge during warm weather to prevent it spoling.
I hope everyone else loves this too!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried the alpine herbs version of this but found that it was for oily skin - not dry skin like i've got.
I bought this one for the night time and am continuing to use the other during the day as I don't need powder when i put that on and it provides enough moisture just about.

Anyway, this cream is lovely, the smell is of honey and wheat - not really sure how i feel about that, I bet tons of people hated it. It isn't too hateable for me though.
It feels really sticky after i put it on my skin, I guess would be the honey and it also makes skin feel firmer as well.

I am happy with this cream and will continue to see how it does for my skin. I am happy that i bought Korres because they have such a lovely natural range. I feel better with them than i would with more expensive brands.

This cream is still doing great for me. I am only 22 so I am not in need of an anti ageing cream but just the smoothness and clarity this cream gives to my skin is brilliant. It provides it with protection and keeps it moisturised without covering it in harsh chemicals. I love this stuff, it sinks in and leaves no shine. I will probably buy more when i run out.

Popular Moisturizers