Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Eyeshadow Quad - Amber Minerals

4.9

on 12/29/2013 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

These eyeshadow are pretty good once you get past the initial waxy layer. Just be patient with it. The colors are pretty but I feel like it is too chunky and it was definitely be packaged in a more compact way.

i cant belive how soft these shadow are. they are velvety and smooth. so easy to apply and blend perfectly. perfect for everyday use.

on 5/14/2013 8:54:00 PM

I got this in Bronze Minerals. I actually got it at Ross for $2.50!!!' SO CHEAP. I bought this a few weeks ago and I've been using it almost everyday. The colors are amazing and pigmented, and very velvety. They apply so well and also blend really well with other eyeshadow brands as well! Definitely a new favorite. Love physicians formula

on 1/2/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm an NC30-35 and I have this in Bronze Minerals. I'm loving this eyeshadow quad! It's one of the few that I'm really satisfied it. It's intensely pigmented and has great color payoff.
This is a very very good product. A must buy!

on 8/8/2009 11:18:00 PM

I have this in Amber Minerals and Bronze Minerals. I realllly like them. The shadows are extremely smooth, pigmented and blendable. They are really really nice. The colours are combined really well. The Amber Minerals one doesn't have any matte shades but the Bronze Minerals does have one, the beige is matte. Amber is definitely more frosted than Bronze as well - I'd say Bronze are satin and Amber are frost.
I like the compact a lot, I just wish the bottom section wasn't quite so deep, but it's cute how it keeps the mirror clean by having it in a separate compartment. And it's nice how much product you get- 5g of this for $10 Au, compared with 1.5g of MAC for $32 Au........
UPDATE I have already made a significant dip in the beige of the Bronze minerals, I'm going to go back and get Fresh minerals too. It's similar in colours to Amber but the darkest shade is cooler and it's less frosted overall.
These things are awesome. love!
EDIT AGAIN
Fresh minerals has a matte taupe that is my HG eyebrow shade. I completely finished my fresh minerals quad and I have repurchased.

on 4/28/2009 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a great neutral eyeshadow palette. Great pigment, application and wear at a reasonable price. Much better than the baked shadow collections IMO.

on 3/10/2008 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Colors go on so soft. Amazing texture. Stays put. Has a fresh light look on the face. This is my second mineral eye shadow purchase from them, I haven't been disappointed.

on 2/28/2008 5:05:00 AM

love this stuff! the colors are great. and they go on really smooth. i just loved it

on 1/24/2008 10:27:00 PM

I bought this in slate minerals. The colors are beautiful, natural, and they last all day. They do not crease, and that's great because all of the eyeshadows that I've purchased in my life except for these crease on my oily eyelids. The brush that this comes with is useless, and it's not helpful to have the mirror on the back of the shadows. But, that's okay because I use my eyeshadow brushes and another compact mirror.

on 8/16/2007 9:28:00 PM

I bought this quad in Amber Minerals after reading reviews around here. I'm glad I did. It has four neutral shades: a pale cream color, a pale beige, a medium taupe/brown and a medium bronze brown. The colors are very subtle and enhance my eyes with a very natural look, with a very subtle glow, as other reviewers have mentioned. The texture is so silky, and the pigmentation is quite good, so good that I have to use a softer brush than the one I use for my usual eye shadow. Staying power is good too. The packaging is a bit bulky for my taste, I have never used the included brush/mirror. Too bad I've only seen this in a single store that carries PF products. Should take a look on the other colors of this line next time I go there.