July 25, 2014 | 1525 users online

Lip Gloss - Physicians Formula - Plump Potion - Nude Potion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible stuff! Looks metallic and artificial on my lips, let alone the strange scent.
I'm gladI gave the clear version another try because of the rave reviews which has become my HG but don't ever get this version.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Totally gross! The scent is disgusting, the gloss is gloppy and sticky and there's no plumping effect. Given my string of successes with PF products, I was extremely disappointed with this one. I would absolutely not buy it again nor recommend it to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this exact lipgloss and the clear, it instantly plumps and is tingly I love the tingling tingy sensation. It has amazing power to plump the lips like magic, but when it wears off, muy lips are still moisturized, but not plump, I have to reapply alot fo rthe plumpy full-lips look, it ends with a mirro-finish lipgloss shine though

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by soonbslim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm pretty impressed! Don't have the $$ for LipFusion. Doesn't sting and irritate like other lip plumpers. Gave subtle fullness.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by NoelleyS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I appreciated the satiny sheer nude color, but the staying power was worse than a lot of glosses, and it was WAY too sticky. I felt like my lips didn't want to open when I spoke, and it would build up around the corners of my mouth. It also had an unpleasant taste and scent. Originally I bought it to try out the plumping affect, but even though it tingled, I never saw a difference. I don't have thin lips, but was hoping for a little more fullness. Won't be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ALstylist

Love this plumping gloss. I have the clear and a light shimmery pink and both are really good. I usually find it on clearance at walgreens or target. Gives a natural plumping look and brings out lips pink tone, for me anyway. Not too sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyrenee88

I wanted to find a good lip plumper at a reasonable price. This is it! I was very pleased withe the color and plumping. It fled my lips out nicely. It almost has a mild icy hot feeling to it.
not bad at all. So if you want a good plumper and good color, this is a good one to go for. Highly recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by maidenofstarfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I read the good reviews on this product, and since I'd never used a lip plumper before, figured I'd give it a go. I took it home and tried it on. It did give me a tingling, and it did make my lips look really nice. But the next day I had a bunch of red bumps on my lips!!! At first I thought they were cold sores but they didn't tingle and went away after a few days. The plump potion must have irritated the heck out of my lips!!! Will not buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by aqelvis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish they would come out with more colors....it is an awesome product, but sometimes I would like more color...for the price it is incredible...it is like an expensive lip treatment, it moisturizes, makes lips looks plumper, and add more color to the lips by bringing blood up to the surface of the lips...for us older ladies, that is a big plus...not too mention the ability to get rid of dry lips!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by LiLLatinaFLava

This lip plumper came with a pressed powder. I was a little hesitant to try it because I have sensitive lips, but I decided to be brave and give it a whirl. I slabbed it on (kind of sticky and thick) and I ended up putting on waaayy too much that the skin around my lips became inflamed, like if I was crying! So that tells ya that it does the job lol. Now when I use the gloss, I apply it sparingly and it looks great! I just wish it wasn't so thick and sticky but the color is faint and shimmery. I probably wouldn't kiss my significant other with this gloss on though!