NARS Striptease

3.5

on 10/30/2013 6:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love this lipgloss. Wear it over MAC's Cremesheen Creme d'Nude lippie and it looks awesome! I always prime my lips first and apply lipliner (Mac Subculture after applying the lippie).

on 9/1/2013 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This is my HG lip gloss. I love the look of a nude lip and this
gloss gives me the perfect nude shade without making me look like a corpse as some nude lip glosses/lip sticks tend to do. It has great lasting power on me.. I put it on in the morning before work and it lasts almost to lunch time, even after my breakfast and morning coffee. It makes my lips look and feel plumper, and as always I love the sleek look of NARS packaging. I will always keep buying this.

on 9/16/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've had this forever, but never felt it would suit me. I finally tried it out, and put on the tiniest amount, and it looks quite nice. Never thought I could pull off the nude lip look, but when I sheer out the color enough, it looks quite nice and natural. I love the finish, and it seems to make my lips appear more full as well. I strongly dislike the smell, but I don't notice it once it's on, so I can deal. Doubt I'd repurchase, there are too many other inexpensive lippies that smell more appealing, and are more moisturizing. The staying power is unbeatable, though.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Non sticky nude vanilla toned gloss. It lasts long and is so pretty alone and over pink peach and nude lipstick.

on 10/20/2011 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This comes out too white against my tan skin (my lips are more naturally brown), so I normally would have chucked it. However, I started using it to tone down a harsher lipstick color that I had that I wasn't loving either, and...what a great combo!! Beautiful!

It's wonderful at making whatever lipstick color I have a lighter creme, but not good on it's own. Most likely won't purchase again.

on 9/10/2011 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this nude lipgloss!... I use a little bit over my lipstick (Makeup Forever's Rouge Artist Intense #22)... Great shine, texture, and it stays put... Highly recommend to accentuate a sexy nude lip! :)

I'm a bit disappointed with my striptease! This was my first NARS lipgloss and it felt more like a lipstick stick instead. It didn't even feel that moisturizer..Hopefully I got a faulty, because I would LOVE to try NARS again! :(

on 5/26/2011 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Just purchased this to complement a nude lip look that I'm rocking at the moment. Although, I won't use this gloss by itself, it does give me a great nude look over NARS Honolulu Honey. It's just to light for my skin tone to wear alone which is why I doubt I'll repurchase.

If you're exfoliating your lips properly you will not have problems with it accentuating dryness or flakiness. I exfoliate my lips daily and rarely run into the flaky lip problem. This would be a perfect shade for light and fair skin tones.

on 5/26/2011 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

NARS Stiptease lip gloss ( 0.28 oz and $24 usd) is pale beige nude color. The application is smooth and easy to apply with no problem. Striptease is light weight and non-sticky. The herbal scent is a natural scent part of the ingredients with NARS many products because they do not add synthetic vanilla or rose perfume. Striptease is a pale nude color that wears alone on my tan NC 40 or Barcelona skin makes me look pale and sick. This is a color to layers on top of another lipstick to get the right amount of a nude look people goes for. This is a great non-sticky and easy to apply nude gloss for those who prefer a nude look.

on 5/26/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my MUST have lipgloss! It's hard to find a lipgloss with heavy pigment to actually make it a nude color and not just clear, but this makes it true beige nude! It tastes and smells bad but it's worth it! It lasts a while too! It feels so smooth and not sticky whatsoever. Would recommend it!

Recommended for Medium Skin