August 30, 2014 | 1162 users online

Blush - Nivea - Stay Real Blush 02 Shades Of Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by sonia84cardoso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. All the other blushes I tried before would look weird on me, especially because they were too powdery.
This blush looks really natual on me and adds the right amount of sheen.
The only thing I don't like is the size... It's the same size as the Nivea Creative Eyes Duo Eyeshadow... it's small for a blush...
Still, a GREAT blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Would I buy this again? Yeppers! I am usually not the one who gets tempatated by drugstore products. And I have had some pretty bad experiences of most powder blushes being all "fly awayish" on my dry skintype. But as I checked out the Nivea web site, I read that this blush contains silicones which is supposed to make this blush long lasting. And I know from experience that it is actually true that silicones in a blush and bronzer makes it go on smoother and stay on longer, while it might clog your pores if you have tendency to get clogged pores. Guerlain Terracotta bronzing powder contains high amount of silicone and so does Lancome Blush Subtil powder blush and those powder products are exceptionally good and long lasting on my dry skin. I have tried many and many. This is just as good in lasting power as Lancome Blush Subtil and Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder. But only lot cheaper and in my honest opinion...I prefer Nivea blush to Lancome because this does not have too bulky high end package and it does not include stupid useless brush and is very space saving. When it comes to colors...they all looked pretty much same in the store lighting but I picked out the pink because I am cool toned. But this is not a super cool pink. It has got some softer and peachier undertones. It looks still very natural on me. Love it. If you are on budget and even if you are not, I absolutely recommend it. If you like Lancome Blush...please give this one try next time.