October 22, 2014 | 2021 users online

Moisturizers - Clarins - Multi Active Night Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use the variant of this for dry skin before changing over to Olay Total Effects Firming Night Cream. The only reason why I stopped was the price. Other than that it was a pleasure to use on my sensitvie skin. Very gentle and moisturising despite the added fragrance. My skin always looked even and bright each morning. I truly think with long-term use it can be beneficial to the skin. If Olay stopped making the firming night cream, I would definitely close my eyes, open my wallet and go back to using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving this night cream! Feels and smells great, and after three weeks of occasional (like every other night) use I see smoother skin, more glowy, brighter. Not a fan of the jar but used to it as most of my creams seem to be packaged this way. I'm convinced that this is actually doing something, improving, my complexion. Updates in a few more weeks!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this moisturiser! Skin does appear brighter and more moisturised after using it and skin feels a lot less tight and itchy. My skin is sensitive and it hasn't broken me out! I would purchase this again if it wasn't so expensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by jdilan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this online and have been using it for a week. I know it's such a short amount of time, but to be quite honest I don't see what all the fuss is about. I purchased the normal to combination version and even though the cream seems to have seeped into my skin by morning, I feel like it's too oily for my liking. A little goes a long way with this product and I must admit that it does leave my skin soft when I wake up, but the softness is gone after I wash my face. I'll continue using the rest of this product, but I won't be repurchasing. Not worth $60.

Update: its been 2 weeks that I've been using this and lately I've been noticing that ironically it's been making my face drier. The only good thing is that it seems to dry any pimples that it get.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Ubiquity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product being my first night cream, I am generally pleased with it. I've been using it for 3 months and about 4 times a week (I alternate with Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè) It provides the extra moisture that I was looking for (without being oily or heavy) and I especially love the soft velvety feeling that it leaves on my face after application and in the morning. The fresh scent of the product is also very pleasant (it reminds me of lavender) and not overpowering. My husband vouched for this as he absolutely hates it when I put on heavy scented creams or lotions.

Not that my skin needs extra help but I do find that Clarins could have done slightly more to make this night cream packed with more action. Because being under the anti-aging category, I don't see it does anything to the expression lines on my forehead that has become slightly more prominent as I age.

I don't hate the jar design as I could easily get the products out with a little spatula (not included with purchase) that I've kept stashed from my old Avène products but I can imagine other people would be annoyed by this.

Would I repurchase? Probably. Until my skin needs more help, I'll keep using it as it is a decent night cream that does not cause me any breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by MrcAgst

One good product for night care. Not the best on the market, but good. I tried many night care creams, almost everything on the local market here in Bulgaria, and this one is fine. In the morning, the skin is visible softer and gentle.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by CoralElectra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have received a sample of this moisturizer with my last Clarins purchase and tried it only twice. Usually I prefer gel cremes so I’m not really used to heavy night moisturizers. Anyway, it has a pleasant floral/fruity scent, absorbs relatively quickly for a night cream and I really liked the result the morning after. It left my skin smooth, radiant and actually smoothed out the dehydrated fine lines. Being glad with the first try I was even considering buying it so I used it the second evening as well. Generally there aren’t many products that break me out but unfortunately this one did. (Last time it happened was almost a year ago!) I woke up after the second time with pimples on my forehead and my chin. Pity as I really liked it. Shall most probably not purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the the night cream for normal/dry skin as my skin can get quite dry. This is the best night cream I've used. It has a nice texture - moisturising yet still light-weight and a pleasant scent (as with all clarins products.)

It's very hydrating and my skin always looks and feels so much nicer after I've used this. It makes a noticeable difference and in the morning I can see my skin looks brighter, smoother and plumper. My boyfriend even commented on how 'fresh' my skin looks recently! I absolutely love this night cream and will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this practically every night for a year. It is amazing stuff and i honestly couldn't live without it. My husband laughs as i love putting this on at night so much - the smell relaxes me!! - and i love how it sinks in to the skin so easily.

I purchased my first jar last year when my skin was going through a bit of a bad phase.. it had lost it's 'glow' and was looking dull. I read reviews and did my research - i wanted a night cream for combination/oily skin but for 30 something skin. This seemed like the best option and having used Clarins products in my early twenties i decided to go back... and i'm so glad i did! The cream seems really rich in the jar but it just sinks in to the skin. it is not greasy or heavy at all - and that's exactly what you want when you have oily skin!

When you wake up your skin is fresh and smooth and feels lovely. That's why i can't live woithout this... oh and it's given my skin it's glow back ;-) Amazing stuff x

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by silvia0811

love it!! i wake up with a clean face no oil whatsoever and my skin had never looked better, i love my complexion now even my boyfriend tells me all the time that my skin looks beautiful even one time when i was sick and have been all night in the hospital he asked that if i was wearing make up cz my skin look great, i use this in combination with the day cream, great system for me finally i found a moisturizer that works well for me no oily skin, no breaking out and no dryness

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No