November 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Moisturizers - MAC - Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by colodon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This leaves my skin red and irritated and the smell overwhelms any perfume i might be wearing, love their serum but i don't recommend this moisturizer if you have sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I got this product in hopes for a nice every day moisturizer that has got best of all worlds: moisture, spf and good effect on my skin. NOTHING ever made my skin feel and look so damn DRY. I swear people started asking me what was going wrong with my skin base as all my pores and the skin in general got that super dry look, desert look and as if camels been walking down it. It took me couple of days to realize what in my skin routine caused that effect. In order to somehow get any use out of this product - I started mixing it with spf free creams that I had to buy separately. I mean when I spend this much on a skin care I expect it to work miracles! I don't want to spend extra trying to make it work for my skin. I believe that this moisturizer is better for those with slightly oilier or combination skin - because it is a TABU product for dry skin girls like me. I love the smell of it though, and packing is nice. I wish it would work!

For more in-depth reviews on other great beauty/makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion. It keeps me hydrated without making me too oily. It doesn't clog my pores and hydrates my skin really well. I sometime mix this with my Mac studio moisture Cream. I wish it came it in travel size so i can travel with it and bring it on the airplane. I love the pump as well ... Because of hygenic reasons i always prefer pumps to pots :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by talize4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into the Mac store, cause I've been using the makeup for years and will continue--I got a makeup facial that day and she used this moisturizer cause my face would always look dry, she used this and applied my makeup and I bought all the products she used, and thensome along with this moisturizer, after using the moisturizer for abt 2 wks I started seeing a breakout on my cheeks, across my nose and forehead and spot here and there below my face, it gives a great glow, I used it under makeup, but I wouldn't recommend, it messed my face up, I will continue to buy makeup, but nooooooo face products, I had to use bendryl to stop the itching, I def wouldn"t recommend and it"s pricy, but Im used to tht with already buying Mac makeup, Makeup is good product, but I"ll pass on the face moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by MAIMAII

This stuff!!!!
I cant even remember why or how I ended up buying this, but I am so glad I did!
It isn't one for those with dry skin though. My skin is normally on the oily side. When I first got this it did a perfect job of stopping my skin feeling tight after cleansing, and providing a little SPF. However about 6 months on, I think it may have solved all my skincare woes!

I have tried soo many moisturisers, but I dont think i have ever repurchased a single one. This however, is a game changer.

The pump is a little annoying, as I have to use about 3 pumps each time, however Id rather it give to little product than too much and have it go to waste. And to me a pump is preferable to a pot!

The only bad thing I can say about this product is that I have so many bottles of heavy coverage foundation that will never get used because they are no longer necessary! I barely even need foundation these days. I thought I had huge pores....turns out I dont, I've just spent the past few years clogging them up. Anyway, its probably half this stuff and half wearing less foundation and giving my skin a chance to breathe, but its working a treat and my skin hasnt looked this good since I was about 10.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is wonderful! It made my face feel soooooooo plump and smooth after applying. It really soaked into my skin, unlike other ones that I've tried that just sit on top of my skin. This is 30 or 31 bucks, but I love it and I think that it is definitely worth it, it is my HG moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this for a month now and I already love it. This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It made my pimples go away. I don't have huge acne but 2 or 3 pimples each week but I haven't seen any since I used this. It is also great for people with combination skin because it doesn't makes my skin looks oily. I love the smell too!! Buy this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've repurchased this many times and it's my HG sunscreen moisturizer for when my skin is on the oilier side such as the hotter summer months. It always preforms well with my make-up, absorbs quickly, contains beneficial skin ingredients such as antioxidants & anti-irritants, great pump packaging, and never feels heavy or greasy throughout the day. Plus the empty bottle can be used towards the Back 2 MAC recycling program too. Highly recommend this sunscreen moisturizer for those with combo to oily skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by scruffmuffin8u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay, so I never really was interested in MAC for their skin care products but holy cow this is a great moisturizer for oily skin! I have very fair, sensitive, acne prone skin and this sinks right in leaving a matte finish! It doesn’t feel heavy, doesn’t leave me shiny and never causes sensitivity or breakouts! It is fragranced and the fragrance is strong, but it smells good and you get use to it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Evanescence_rox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this is lightweight and easily absorbed but it isn't moisturizing enough for my slightly flaky cheeks. I apply it in the mornings before my makeup and I love that it has SPF.
I won't be repurchasing but I'm on the lookout for something similar, just more moisturizing!