April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Resilience Lift Extreme - Ultra Firming Makeup SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Callisto83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so happy I got a sample of this to try before buying, because this must be one of the worst foundations I have ever tried. It is supposed to be good on dry mature skin, so I presumed this would work for me. But no. Sensitive skin types be aware, this gave me an allergic reaction and looked really grainy and horrible on. It burned and stung, and I actually turned more red with this on than bare faced. This is extremely expensive in my country, so I am so happy I only got a sample. It certainly was Extreme, but for all the wrong reasons..

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample from the SA after explaining my DW was just too drying on my skin now and had high hopes for this. Did not buy and will not buy. Haven't an idea what the packaging is like. It stuck to every dry patch on my cheeks and ALSO on my chin and nose which are oily. It did not blend easily and I tried my Estée Lauder flat foundation brush, RT stippling brush and my fingers. None of them gave a good finish. It accentuated every slight dryness and undereye line. The colour was a reasonable match but I expect a flawless finish which lasts all day. I don't expect a foundation to go on looking rubbish and as if it has already been worn for hours and has started to wear off. This made me look old, my t zone oily and flaky and my cheeks parched. Coverage was patchy. Avoid.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this foundation since I wasn't able to get a sample of the Country Mist foundation. I got a sample in the shade Bisque. This foundation has a matte finish and is not thick, but covers well. I prefer the Futurist foundation since it has more of a satin finish. I will not purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This goes on smooth and silky. The first time, I had EL's BB creme underneath it. The second time, I had Paula'sChoice Resist Moisturizer with sunscreen under it. Extremely easy to blend. It seemed a little shiny; however, the PC product is shiny, so I don't know which was most responsible. It looks fresh. My color was Ivory Beige, 2N1, for the NW20 skin. It's flattering.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by yaiza123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm so truly dissapointed in this foundation. I have been on the hunt for a full covering foundation for dry skin for a while now. After hearing great things about futurist I wanted to give that one a go. But since my country only sell 5 shades of futurist and online there isnt any possible website you can order a sample or fullsize of futurist which ships internationally, I decided to switch to resilience lift. Since I heard it was practically the same thing (for futurist sake, I hope not). Anyways in the estee lauder foundation shades im always in the '2' range and yellow undertones so I ordered a sample of 2W Dusk. Well first of all the colour is a bit weird. It has a yellow undertone but at the same time looks a bit orange after you applied it. The foundation itself has a bit of a mouse texture I find. Its very sticky and difficult to blend. Also I didnt really like the smell. But I could overlook all those things, if it would at least work with my dy flaky spots on my skin. But oh boy, was I wrong. I never had a foundation which made my dry spots stand out like this. Looked like I rubbed my skin with sandpaper. The good things of this foundation is that it is med/full coverage and it lasts pretty well. But for that price estee lauder should be embarresed xD

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by sandcastles99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is great on my super dry skin. It blends easily and doesn't make me feel like I'm covered in product. A light hand is needed when applying this because apply too much and you will definitely see it on the skin. You need very little to achieve medium coverage. It also runs slightly pink. The pump on it works well and is easily controlled. Overall a great foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by gorapakora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. The coverage is medium to full, and doesn't settle in my fine lines or cling to my dry patches. It blends nicely & wears wonderfully. I've been using it for a few years now & haven't found anything better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by aamna786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

the product is actually quite good. it blends in well with the skin, and is easy to apply with brush or even the hands. the only downside to this foundation and many other estee lauder foundation, is the colours that are avaliable. the product just didnt have the right amount of yellowyness that was suited to my skin. furthermore i find that this product oxidises half an hour or so after applying it,to a slightly darker colour.. the packaging was okayish. not really that appealing, sort of grannyish old fashioned., but this could be because it probably more aimed at more maturer women. due to it expensive price i would be purchasing this one again

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

if you are a fan of chanels vita lumiere but you would like a bit more coverage, a bit more staying power and more shades to choose from then this is a great foundation for you! I really like most Estee Lauders foundations and this is no exception . Has a really liquidy, silky texture that spreads on the skin effortlessly.Provides light to medium buildable coverage.leaves a dewy finish on the skin, stays reasonably long on the skin and gives a very luminous moisturizing effect on the skin. gives a nice sheen and dimension to dry skins without that overly oily or wet like skin effect. I dont find that firms my skin as they claim but i dont use this foundation to firm my skin. If you are someone with oily skin dont even think to try this foundation the formulation would be quite greasy for you. Comes in a nice glass packaging with a pump. I m sure mature skins would love this ! chanels vita lumiere is good for people with just dry skin this one is better for dry mature skin because it doesnt move too much so it wont set on fine lines and wrinkles that much.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

Although this gives good coverage, I find it very sticky and not smooth, and it made my face break out after.