November 25, 2014 | 1858 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Joellerosev

This is my HG dry shampoo. My hair gets greasy really quickly and this keeps it fresh. All the other dry shampoos I've tried were no where near as good as this one is. I've tried the floral, original, fresh, and wild. They all smell okay, but I lean more towards the original and fresh because I wear my own perfume and don't want the scents to be mixed. Wild can especially be overpowering

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by AlexandraK123

I love this product. Over the last year or so my hair has grown so long I don't really know why. I changed my job and I don't use as much heat on my hair only really at the weekend and I usually let my hair dry naturally. I wash my hair usually every other day sometimes more or as and when I feel it needs a wash there's nothing better than fresh hair. I've been using this product for so long and I just love it I love all the different scents as well. At the minute Iam using the floral one it smells so fresh. I use it if I'm having my hair down or up and just feel like my hair needs a nice little lift. I've used other brands such as super drug own a Toni and guy one so from both high end to low end and batiste is definitely the best one :) thanks for ready my review mwah xoxox

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Randomination22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair has recently become more oily and, because I didn't want to wash my hair daily, I decided to go with dry shampoo. My local drugstore had this and I bought it as it was the best value for money.

As soon as I got back, I sprayed some into my roots and brushed through. It did make my hair matte and the oiliness did disappear, but my hair was made very chalky.
The reason I rated it only 3/5 is mainly the chalkiness but also because my hair didn't have any lift from it either, my hair was just flat.

There is another dry shampoo that has recently been released (which I will review at a later date) that claims not to leave a chalky finish and provides lift too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Vanhusk

I don't know what I did before this existed. The tropical scent is my favorite. I agree that it probably is best for us with light hair although I believe they now have a dark version.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Leaves a hideous white powder like colour over the hair when sprayed, hate this product compared to other dry shampoo's and isn't cheap in Australia, don't waste your time trying to rub the product through, therefore messing up hairstyle and encouraging dandruff if pre-exsisting. With dark brown, almost black hair, this product is a definite hazard!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ppd146

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the original dry shampoo.

I have very oily hair. Basically, I have to wash my hair every day, otherwise when I wake up the oil will make me look like I have been sick for few days.
This shampoo is very excellent when I need an instant refresh or some extra volume. Smell is good also, very fresh and cool.

However, I don't think this one can replace normal shampoo. So, even though I use it, I still try to wash my hair every day in summer, or if the weather is too cold or I'm just tired, every 2 days. I heard that some people are so dependent on dry shampoo that they keep their hair unwashed for a week (eww!) and then blame the dry shampoo for dandruff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by alliemarie655

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing.

I have hair that gets oily very quickly and this has allowed me to give my hair a break every second day. After a quick and light spray on my roots my hair instantly looks fresh and clean again.

Doesn't seem to buildup at all either. Best dry shampoo.

The scent of the original is a very clean smell. I've also tried the wild, which was musky, and the cherry, and the floral (which is my favourite after the original).

A note that the volume boost version does seem to create a bit more buildup and makes hair sticky/almost like a hairspray effect so I would only use that one when I'm going out or specifically doing something with my hair that needs to hold it in place.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Ashleem44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Batiste is my go to dry shampoo. I actually probably use dry shampoo way too often as I usually even spray some after a shower. My hair is super flat and life-less so dry shampoo gives it a little boost. Batiste has the widest variety of products, they offer scented, non-scented, and a product for brunettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by LaurenE41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Life saver! I only wash my hair 3-4 times per week because it's very long and I color it. I bought it one say without knowing anything about it, then when I ran out, I bought a different brand. I regret changing! I will forever use this brand of dry shampoo! It also doesn't leave your hair looking grey, which is a huge plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by itsdawesome

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best dry shampoo i've experienced !! :)