January 31, 2015 | 927 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2015 10:57:00 AM More reviews by StrackKellyYT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not happy with this stuff bought it because of the cheap price but apparently that was just a waste of money. It makes my roots look white and i can't even brush it out the spray comes out very fast and it doesn't help to make my hair liven up.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2015 11:45:00 AM More reviews by AngelaLOVE123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only wash my hair every other day at most so the natural oils can absorb into my hair so dry shampoos are important to me. I picked this up after hearing a lot of good reviews and I think it works pretty well but isn't amazing. The smell is described as a "crisp and fresh smell" but smells like a rotting lemon...

It does make my hair feel less oily and keeps it that way throughout the day so a decent purchase overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2015 9:49:00 PM More reviews by purplepickle777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this dry shampoo. I have the original bottle and its the best. I bought this produce when travelling in London and have been hooked ever since. I find that it doesn't leave a gritty feeling in your hair like other dry shampoos but it just feels clean and soft. It also has a nice fresh scent to it that isn't too over powering. It seems to dispense the product quite forcefully however so a little spray goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Katetom

I have recently purchased this dry shampoo and I would have to say that I am very impressed. I have heard many good things about this product and all I have to say is that it smells really nice and fresh. This dry shampoo soaks up all your hair oils which gives your hair a very clean look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ToriStar

This is good stuff - I've tried a lot of different brands and this one is the best. I'll most likely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 2:06:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great stuff! I have the leopard print "sassy" scent, which smells very nice and not too heavy (sort of a ladylike vaguely similar to Angel perfume smell). I like that it's very absorbent, and you can see exactly where the formula is going on your hair since it sprays out powdery white (and it's easy to work through the hair as well). Only took me two sprays to get refreshed hair. I have tried SO many dry shampoos from salon brand to dirt cheap with little to no difference achieved. And some others have such offensive, terrible smells! This stuff is the best I have been able to find with a scent that I actually like.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Palefairy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

One of the best dry shampoos. Does leave white marks but I like this as it means it actually is working and you can rub it in. Smells awesome but about 1/5 down the can it stops working so I throw it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2015 7:26:00 PM More reviews by annabee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This dry shampoo was okay. It did its job, but it made my hair super dry and the cherry sent made me nauseous. Don't think I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 6:03:00 PM More reviews by tildabauer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far this is the best dry shampoo i have tried. It does what it says and the hair looks fresh when you work the product in, but if you miss any spots it can look a bit ashy/white/chalky. Sometimes i have also experienced a itching feeling on my scalp that i have only noticed when i use this product, but it's not bothering me that much.
Overall it's a good dry shampoo, and i would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Shelly128p

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

the BEST dry shampoo ever.
it is so cheap, definitely buy at ulta when it's on sale and use their 3.50 coupon.

it's just as good (and better) than some high end dry shampoos.
it comes in so many scents and colors you can't go wrong.
I have fine hair and this fixes my oily head on days I don't wash my hair.

I go through these so so so so so fast. it's unbelievable. I've probably purchased over a dozen of these.
it doesn't leave a weird feel to my hair. it provides enough lift for my hair too! LOVE. you must purchase

*I do add a leave in conditioner, or hair oil, or shine serum to my ends to keep it from looking dry.