December 20, 2014 | 1114 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by babyfairy

A good dry shampoo for those days where you just don't want to wash your hair but look on point. If you rub it in really well, the "chalkiness" that many people experience will go away. But one thing I don't like is the smell of the shampoo, its not an extremely bad smell, but I always spritz a bit of my perfume just to cover up the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Meganrosenn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The price is really good for what you're getting. It's not as good as actually washing your hair, but it definitely takes away a lot of grease. It smells really good and all my friends use it as well. Definitely would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first and only dry shampoo i ever purchased and it works well. my scalp where my bangs are located is oily, and the rest of my scalp is pretty dry. only use a small amount because a little does go a long way, but still a great product

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Juicymango28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to use this all the time before work as I used to wash my hair the night before but used the dry shampoo in the morning just to refresh my hair specially my fringe as my fringe tends to get greasy during the night. I used to spray the top of my hair then brush it through. It used to make it look fluffy, fresh and smelt nice, quick to do as if I had just washed my hair that morning.
Think this is my favourite brand of dry shampoo, although I find it's a little pricey in some stores, I will always reach for this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a dry shampoo convert and everyday I find another reason to love it.
This brand is fairly cheap, smells good, and gets the job done (plus, you can buy them in cute travel sizes for your purse).

One way that I avoid the "chalky" problem that everyone talks about is that I actually spray my roots the night before.
Over the course of the night the powder will soak up any excess oil and by morning the white cast will have disappeared and my hair is Friday night Fresh!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by trashqueen

I had black hair for years and could never find a dry shampoo that didn't turn my roots chalky and white. I tried Batiste's dry shampoo for dark hair and it worked beautifully. It made my hair look freshly shampooed and gave it some lift. When I lightened my hair, I switched to the regular dry shampoo and saw equally amazing results. It made my hair look clean and volumized and smell great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Joellerosev

This is my HG dry shampoo. My hair gets greasy really quickly and this keeps it fresh. All the other dry shampoos I've tried were no where near as good as this one is. I've tried the floral, original, fresh, and wild. They all smell okay, but I lean more towards the original and fresh because I wear my own perfume and don't want the scents to be mixed. Wild can especially be overpowering

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by AlexandraK123

I love this product. Over the last year or so my hair has grown so long I don't really know why. I changed my job and I don't use as much heat on my hair only really at the weekend and I usually let my hair dry naturally. I wash my hair usually every other day sometimes more or as and when I feel it needs a wash there's nothing better than fresh hair. I've been using this product for so long and I just love it I love all the different scents as well. At the minute Iam using the floral one it smells so fresh. I use it if I'm having my hair down or up and just feel like my hair needs a nice little lift. I've used other brands such as super drug own a Toni and guy one so from both high end to low end and batiste is definitely the best one :) thanks for ready my review mwah xoxox

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Randomination22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair has recently become more oily and, because I didn't want to wash my hair daily, I decided to go with dry shampoo. My local drugstore had this and I bought it as it was the best value for money.

As soon as I got back, I sprayed some into my roots and brushed through. It did make my hair matte and the oiliness did disappear, but my hair was made very chalky.
The reason I rated it only 3/5 is mainly the chalkiness but also because my hair didn't have any lift from it either, my hair was just flat.

There is another dry shampoo that has recently been released (which I will review at a later date) that claims not to leave a chalky finish and provides lift too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Vanhusk

I don't know what I did before this existed. The tropical scent is my favorite. I agree that it probably is best for us with light hair although I believe they now have a dark version.