July 29, 2014 | 1980 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by chixxle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been through bottles of this. I've only tried the original and tropical scented but I'm really excited to try the volume one and the one for brunettes. I also love the travel sized ones cause I can take them anywhere. I have lots of fine hair that is chemically damaged at the ends but naturally oily at the roots which is a problem for me since I can't wash my hair everyday or my ends will dry but I also get really greasy hair, especially my bang (Omg). I love this dry shampoo because it gets rid of all my grease so I don't have to wash my hair everyday. Yay Batiste :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by vanjasmine

It works very well, I can go days without showering with this product and I have greasy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

After reading countless reviews and trying a terrible dry shampoo, I gave this dry shampoo a chance. I saw it in Walgreens and bought it in the original scent. The bottle is a can and it's skinny and tall with a pretty design. It's attractive to the eye and it is a spray kind of product, so after a work-out, I sprayed this on my hair. The original scent doesn't smell pleasant, but it doesn't really smell bad either. It's kind of a neutral scent, so it doesn't bother me. I do exactly what the directions on the bottle tell me to do, so I spray it on my oily roots and kind of ruffle my hair. I notice that it leaves a bit of a gray color on my hair, which is black, so I ruffle it even more and it's gone. That was easy! It only took maybe 60 seconds for my hair to look clean again. These cans are also sold in Charlotte Russe, so I got a travel-sized can in a Charlotte Russe when I was buying a dress. This is just some really impressive stuff! I think it will be even better and more useful when I start college again in the fall, since I will be running to work and then school and then the school gym. Dry shampoo is by no means a substitute for shampooing because it doesn't remove debris or build-up, it just absorbs oil. It just helps for those in-between washing days and after sweaty work-outs. Even though it cannot replace hair-washing, it will be a serious part of my beauty routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair has started to get greasier more frequently now it's summer and often find myself reaching for this (I love the tropical scented one!).
Although I have deep brown hair this does leave a white cast, but once rubbed in and brushed out its as good as before and you can't see any traces of white.
It gets rid of 90% of my oils in my hair. Not completely, but does a good job indeed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by TinaSomething

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an Asian girl and my hair shows obvious signs of greasiness fairly easily, and by that I mean I can shower at the start of the day and at the end of the day my hair will look like a stringy mess. This dry shampoo managed to decrease that greasy/stringy look that becomes very apparent on my dark hair. I gave it 4/5 lippies because it decreased but didn't get rid of the greasiness entirely (might be because I have a lot of hair) but it does an overall great job of keeping it looking less gross. Would definitely buy again and recommend it to anyone that wants a great dry shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

This is reallllly worth the hype. I only wash my hair twice a week and this is the only thing that makes it possible. I went longer than usual without washing my hair recently (about 4-5 days) I sprayed in some dry shampoo and WOW! It looked like it had just been washed that morning. My only complaint is that even on 2nd day hair, this product takes a lot and ruins out quickly :( payoff is still so amazing though that it deserves all of the lippies. The white color that comes out looks really good with blonde hair once it's rubbed in

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by lizgen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

5 lippies for sure. This was my second dry shampoo experience and i couldn't be happier. First one i ever tried was the Treseme for oily scalp and I hated it. First because it smelled way too strong and the scent was way too heavy but also because the bottle was a bit bigger i think. Amyways it sucked and I never used it. The Batiste savedddd me soo much time. It actually doesnt smell, or almost doesnt have a scent to it which is great and it actually works. With my type of hair/ scalp i have to wash my hair everyday or else my scalp will look greasy. This Batiste hair spray shampoo is a life saver for me, giving me volume in my hair on top of it. Best part though is the very interesting price of 10$ canadians. I bought mine at Jean Coutu and will definitely repurchase. BTW I bought the full bottle in the original scent. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by MakeupSofia

This is the best dry shampoo i've ever tried! It works perfectly and the they all smell gorgeous. Other dry shampoos haven't worked well with my hair, and I always go back to these ones. Also the packaging is super cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really is the best dry shampoo out there. I have tried many but I keep coming back to Batiste's original. If you're in Canada, look out at Winner's and Homesense, sometimes they have bottles there for a few dollars cheaper. I have been using for years and will continues to use for years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Miracle worker. I have tried about a dozen different dry shampoos. I don't get super oily hair, but sometimes I want to prolong washing my hair. This one is by far the best. I have the original one and the lighter/blonder one. The blonde one works amazingly well at disguising my roots when they have grown out a bit. I just went on a 10 day vacation and only washed my hair 3 times because of this product. I will only buy this from now on. Ulta has a buy 1 get 1 half off deal every so often and you can use coupons!