October 24, 2014 | 957 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by alliemarie655

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing.

I have hair that gets oily very quickly and this has allowed me to give my hair a break every second day. After a quick and light spray on my roots my hair instantly looks fresh and clean again.

Doesn't seem to buildup at all either. Best dry shampoo.

The scent of the original is a very clean smell. I've also tried the wild, which was musky, and the cherry, and the floral (which is my favourite after the original).

A note that the volume boost version does seem to create a bit more buildup and makes hair sticky/almost like a hairspray effect so I would only use that one when I'm going out or specifically doing something with my hair that needs to hold it in place.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Ashleem44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Batiste is my go to dry shampoo. I actually probably use dry shampoo way too often as I usually even spray some after a shower. My hair is super flat and life-less so dry shampoo gives it a little boost. Batiste has the widest variety of products, they offer scented, non-scented, and a product for brunettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by LaurenE41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Life saver! I only wash my hair 3-4 times per week because it's very long and I color it. I bought it one say without knowing anything about it, then when I ran out, I bought a different brand. I regret changing! I will forever use this brand of dry shampoo! It also doesn't leave your hair looking grey, which is a huge plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by itsdawesome

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best dry shampoo i've experienced !! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

New staple!

I tried this out of curiosity due to good reviews here and elsewhere. I was skeptical because I've tried aerosol dry shampoos from other brands and was unimpressed. I was also concerned that the alcohol would dry out my hair too much and the fragrance would be overpowering. I have been happiest with non-aerosol dry shampoos from 'natural' brands like Acure, which use essential oils to scent the products.

I'm glad to report that my skepticism was unwarranted. This stuff is great! I wash my (dark, normal, straight-ish, healthy) hair every other day (about 2-3 times per week) and this keeps my second-day hair looking and feeling good. It doesn't leave a powdery residue or a dirty feeling. My hair looks and behaves like it's been freshly washed. I'm starting to realize that it actually looks better on the second day due to this stuff. It keeps the roots fresh and volumized, but the length tends to lie more nicely on the second day.

I haven't noticed any dryness in my scalp or hair. No irritation or build-up either.

I've tried the original and Blush scents and liked both. The latter in particular is very pretty and feminine. They are also subtly present all day, but not at all strong as I'd feared.

I just wish this stuff were a little cheaper. I go through a can pretty quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the dark brown one and it saves my life like all the time.I often realise that my hair is greasy about 10 min before I have to leave a house and go somewhere. Amazing product for those days you do not have time to wash your hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I got a three pack of minis that I use for travel. One of the scents is Mamba, which I do not really enjoy, but it does the job. I find that the mini cans distribute the product more evenly than the larger cans. This does not completely eliminate grease in my hair, but it make the hair much more manageable. I will repurchase the mini-cans when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Never clogged on me but is very white on my hair. Really didn't do any better than any other dry shampoo I have. The cherry scent got a bit much. Kind of like cheap cherry candy and I'm not a fan of cherry in the first place. I'll hold out for their kumquat scent. Not really, they're not doing kumquat.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by owensrl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff and don't know what I'd do without it. First off, I have used soooo many dry shampoos from really cheap drugstore to high end brands. Batiste is by far the best. I've only used the blush scented one, and it works amazingly. The smell is subtle and it doesn't leave a residue in your hair. I shake the can and spray throughout my hair, let it sit for a couple minutes, then massage it into my scalp. It not only de-greases your hair, but gives it a lot of body and volume and it smells fantastic! Beause of this stuff I have been able to go for a week in between washes and my hair still looks great. FYI, I have mixed, fine yet thick hair that is very curly. I have white and black friends who both this product and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

I just can't get enough of these. I am a nighttime showerer so a lot of days my hair needs a little pick me up in the morning. Batiste not only make my hair at the scalp fluffy and perfect it also makes me smile because the bottles are so cute and they smell good. I currently have blush, cherry, and wild. I have bough cherry and blush like 5 or 6 times each. Wild is new to me. It might be my favorite flavor yet. I also really want to try the paisley one. My hair is wavy, waist length and chestnut brown in color. My scalp get oily easily but I don't want to be washing it muliple times a day since its long. I shower at night after my workout and I don't want to shower again in the am so I use Batiste if my head gets greasy while sleeping.