Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

I've tried this in nearly all the scents and it has never failed me. Takes away all oils and leaves hair feeling smooth and normal. I recently tried the Heavenly Volume one and wow - instant volume! I love products that actually deliver.

on 8/26/2015 2:30:00 AM

After thoroughly trying out the original clean and classic version, im still a bit undecided about how well the batiste dry shampoo actually works for me. The product does work to remove most of the oiliness from my thin flat hair, but it's not incredibly amazing as to where it makes me feel superbly clean again; meaning I don't feel super comfortable leaving my hair completely down all the time (although sometimes I can get away with it), but I am able to clip it half up/down, instead of wrapping it up into a full bun when the oil is just too much for me to bear. Another issue for me was that it felt like the product didn't actually start to work until I used up half the bottle (and I shook it plenty), only then did I see noticeable results and was able to see the starch product being sprayed on my hair. Overall, it's not the best, but I would repurchase seeing as it's fairly effective and cheap.

on 8/20/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I loved the smell of this product i picked up the oriental scent. I picked this up as an impulse as my curly hair rarely ever gets greasy however it adds volume to my hair which i like somedays. I then began straightening my hair and due to the oils i used to calm my hair and get rid of the extra frizz my hair did look greasy so i decided to test this product in it not only is the white powder extremely hard to blend it only made my straight thick and fuzzy. I personally think this product is suited to people with naturally straight hair that either get greasy hair or use it for extra volume or other styling purposes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this ages ago, not knowing it was so popular because it was the cheapest option at the store and the packaging was bright.
Overall, it really does hide the oil in your hair BUT it leaves my hair feeling SUPER heavy and has a very heavy fragrance which (to me) makes it obvious to others that I've used dried shampoo in my hair and haven't washed my hair in 4-5 days lol
Also I have dark hair and this leaves a white cast, even after brushing.
Overall it did the job, but I would not repurchase

on 8/18/2015 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really like what it does to my hair, however i find throughout the day it makes my scalp very itchy. Will repurchase until i find a better one that doesn't make me itchy!

on 8/11/2015 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have tried three different scents so far and I'm loving every single one of them! My thin hair gets really dirty and greasy looking if I don't wash it every day and as a result, I've treid tons of dry shampoos. These are my absolute favourites as they don't make my hair feel sticky or heavy at all. These also add some volume and make my hair look significantly less dirty. Most dry shampoos I've tried smell horrible but these smell so good. Batiste has rescued my hair on lazy days many many times already!

on 7/30/2015 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

One word - AMAZING. Not only does it make your hair look washed but also gives it volume and lift. Not much powder marks, hair stays fresh for the whole day. Since I wash my hair everyday, that lets me skip one washing.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have wanted to try Batiste dry shampoo- the cherry scent in particular- for so long so when I saw it at TJMaxx for 5.99 USD I had to get it!

My initial thought once I parted and sprayed the product onto my roots was "Oh my goodness, I am never going to be able to get all this white off my hair" I was alarmed and shocked at how, even though I did quick bursts and held the can far away from my roots, the product coated my hair in thick SNOW WHITE dust.

BUT it was equally shocking at how easy the white rubbed away and how nicely it brushed off leaving me with nice still shiny (but not greasy) clean looking hair! And the smell is so clean and fresh but not overpowering like most dry shampoos!

If you can't afford this pricey-er dry shampoo then I highly recommend Suave Professionals (very similar to this product but with no scent choices) or Aussie (smells so so soooo good, and I have a review on this!)

on 7/24/2015 11:12:00 PM

So I've read endless reviews on this product about how great it is and how it's possibly the best dry shampoo anyone could buy.

They're right, its true. Put down the other brands.

I have uncontrollable oily hair, I need to wash it every two days. I would wash it every day if it didn't damage my scalp and making me flake. I've tried almost all of the dry shampoos from drug stores and a few higher end ones. Batiste was the best one. After two days and my hair still looks incredibly fresh with volume and no oily smell!

Usually after one day (and depending on the weather) my hair gets a bit greasy and you can tell. After two days you can see it. With batiste my hair feels, looks and smells clean!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Not a fan of this. I feel like it doesn't do a thing for my hair. Will stick to PSST or Paul Mitchell dry wash

Video Reviews & Tutorials