Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 2/17/2015 6:12:00 AM

I can't come up with anything negative about this product, other than that the non-tinted ones can leave quite a white coat or white stains on your hair if you don't use it carefully and kind of mush it in to your hair with your fingertips. The XXL- volume one creates the best volume and the tinted ones all hide outgrowth well. I do not like the floral scented one as the fragrance is not for me. Cute packaging, inexpensive and does a great job. Always repurchasing!

on 2/14/2015 8:59:00 PM

I stumbled upon Batiste in an up-scale grocer and was instantly attracted to it due to its eye-catching packaging. It retails at only ~USD8 which is very affordable compared to other brands carried by Sephora.

I purchased the Floral & Fruity blush dry shampoo. It is packaged in an atomised spray can which is hygienic and very convenient. I only use this on days when my scalp feels a little oilier. I have black Asian hair, so the powdery residue leaves a mark- the trick to this is to gently rub your scalp and it should go away pretty easily.

It is lightly scented in a floral scent as suggested by its name.

Would be keen to try other range of Batiste products and this one's a winner !

on 2/14/2015 8:46:00 PM

I have thick hair, but the strands them selves are thin. It's wavy, to straight and fairly long. My scalp gets super oily after only twelve hours of being washed. But if I over wash the ends of my hair become damaged! Therefore, I have tried lots of dry shampoo, and Bestie is by far the best! It's easy to rub in, smells clean, and leaves my hair looking freshly washed without that weird powdery gray look some dry shampoos have given me. One other tip I have for you ladies with the same type of oily thin hair: and that is the use of a zip lock bag. Hear me out. First put your hair in a pony tail, then shove the pony tail into a gallon size zip lock bag and squeeze all the air out. Next, for extra secruity I wrap a rubber band over the bag at the base of my pony tail. WA!LA! A pony tail protector. Jump in the shower and just wash your scalp, blow dry (i always hang my head upside down for added body) , and you are done in half the time. This save time, and the ends of my hair from an unneeded washing, drying, and styling (preventing split ends ect)

on 2/14/2015 1:44:00 PM

It will get rid of the oil temporarily. It doesn't voluminize as much as I expected, but I'll repurchase again and again because it's the only dry shampoo you can find in Germany. On my 3rd bottle

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I purposely avoided Batiste for years simply on the ugly 70s looking bottle. It is SO UGLY to me. Same reason why I haven't tried Pssssssst yet. Oh well, I decided to get Batiste anyway because most dry shampoos out there suck. I got the blush version and I'm very happy with it. It smells OKAY. I guess it's better than what is out there on the market. It doesn't stink and it's not overpowering so that is a plus.
However, I find myself addicted to this. I have dry hair so I only wash it every 3rd or 4th day. I use this inbetween to freshen up and give my hair some bounce. It works fantastic! It does a great job keeping hair fresh and it gives my hair some body. I don't even need any other styling product when I use this.
The only negative thing about this is that it sprays out a very noticeable white cast. You really need to work this into the hair by raking your fingers through the roots and taking a brush to them.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I thought this product was okay, and it wasn't expensive, but it ran out really fast and sucked all moisture from my hair. I don't think it was a waste for me to buy it, but I won't be purchasing this product again

If you color your hair, you need this in your life! For someone who has dyed red hair this really saves me from having to wash it as often. It comes in all different colors and scents, but I prefer the original scent. I liked to spray it in my roots and mush it around and then comb out the excess. When my hair is extra greasy, I will spray some in my roots before I sleep, when I wake up my hair feels refreshed and the dry shampoo is blended in. The only problem with this product is that sometimes it can leave a white cast, so make sure you blend it in.

on 2/8/2015 4:17:00 PM

Holy grail. It works as volumizer too! I

on 2/8/2015 4:11:00 PM

My go to dry shampoo. I like almost all of the scents and it leaves my hair refreshed. Although, sometimes it leaves too much residue behind.

on 2/2/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This stuff is fantastic. I use it after drying to create volume and "dirtiness" so my fine hair will hold a style. The people who are reviewing this poorly seem to all have the same problem, which is failure to read the instructions. If you do not keep the can a few inches from where you're spraying, it will concentrate the product in that area and leave a white appearance. Also, if you have this problem when using ANY dry shampoo, spray the product where you want it, let it sit for a couple of minutes, and then rub through your hair with a soft towel for a few seconds. I love this stuff and haven't found a better dry shampoo, and I think the primary reason is that they do not use silicone. I get annoyed when companies use silicone products in dry shampoo, because all that does it weigh the roots down, grease them up and achieve the opposite effect of the one you desire. They think it produces shine, but in reality, it will make you need a shampoo quicker than if you use a brand like Batiste, which does not contain silicone ingredients (dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, etc.). This stuff is gold for women like me with fine hair. This provides "grip" and also allows me to shampoo only twice a week---sometimes only once a week, depending on what other products I've used in my hair.

Top Rated Batiste Products