July 29, 2014 | 2011 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Bain Satin 1

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo will transform good, healthy hair into spectacular hair. My hair is undyed, is pretty straight and was in pretty good condition before this. After using it I regularly get compliments on how soft and sleek my hair is. Tried using a supermarket shampoo once when I ran out and my hair felt weighed down and relatively frizzy. If you have curly, frizzy or damaged hair this shampoo may not be the one for you. I buy off HQ hair as it is significantly cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by hwil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a kerastase devotee since it brought my hair back to life after being bleached and dyed since my early teens. Now I'm growing out my highlights, I alternate this shampoo with kerastase resistance line and the line for coloured hair and my hair is in the best condition it's ever been.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Hautelover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite number in the line of 1-3 my hair feels light nourished and notably shinier ....love the smell too. Have to say eventhough my hair is on the drier end of dry this one seems to work better than the 2 -3 in its line... The conditioner rocks too!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After months of using alternately with other shampoos, I'm finally at the bottom of the bottle. I think this is one of those products you will like or dislike. I recommend for extremely dry or colored treated hair. I DO NOT recommend for virgin or fine, natural wavy hair.

It leaves my hair oily at the roots along with some breakage. Does provide shine and almost too much softness. I'm still on the hunt for HG shampoo. I'm liking the sample of Shu Uemura moisture velvet shampoo but way too soon to review.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lucycoogancakes

Another fantastic product from Kerastase. It's smells amazing and I felt that it improved the texture and overall of my hair. I colour and style my hair a lot and I really feel like this product along with masqueintense helps to keep it looking healthy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Katklare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favourite new shampoo! I have fine hair (not baby-fine) that needs moisture, because I flat iron it every two days after I wash my hair. Most "moisture" shampoos leave my hair really oily and greasy a few hours after use, but this shampoo leaves it soft and super clean for a whole two days! I have been using it for the past two months and I am so impressed. It can be really hard to find a shampoo that is moisturizing but not too moisturizing that you get the oily residue if you have finer hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by qingdao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The shampoo makes your hair feel smooth and silky, then again I don't know whether it is because of all the coatings attached to the hair. I have fairly sensitive skin and one thing I notice is if I accidentally let the hair touch my skin all night the next day I got red itchy lump on that area. I think it must be all these "goodies" they put in the shampoo that give me the reaction.
It took me a while to realise this. I am now switching to another brand.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Horrible! This is just a ridiculously overpriced silicone shampoo. After using this and Lait Vital I literally lost a clump of hair trying to just comb my hair out...it was a tangled dried out mess!! I have baby baby fine hair and I try to be as gentle as I can, but ...ugh. Totally disappointed esp since the masquintense is awesome...oh well, guess I'll stick with the bain de force + ciment which are 10x better. UGH... 2 days later and my hair is still shedding from this - what the heck is in this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by vikavi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

terrible, my hair is normal, not coloured and this shampoo made my hair looking dirty on the roots right away, it feels like I went to gym and worked out for 3 hours and after I spend 3 nights fishing without having shower! No jokes, even if I wash 2 times my hair, nothing helps, it is the worst shampoo I ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Carlala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Ever since using this shampoo, I wake up every morning with silky hair! In fact, I can go days without having to comb my hair- that's how incredible this product is, especially for lazy people like me! Even with constant use of the hairdryer, my hair feels moist and fluffy instead of damaged. The shampoo is dispensed out of a little hole at the top of the bottle, but it's still easy to control how much you use. At first I used to think that the smell was too full of chemicals, but as I continued to enjoy the benefits of this shampoo, I grew to like the smell!