December 19, 2014 | 1442 users online

Brows - Sonia Kashuk - Brow Definer - Taupe

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by kikibug725

I usually use the Avon brow pencil which I love. However, I wasn't paying attention to my supply and I ran out. It takes my Avon lady 2 weeks to get orders. I couldn't wait so I ran to Target to get this. I read so many rave reviews so I thought I might prefer this to Avon. That was not the case. This does not glide on. I feel like I was damaging skin and eyebrows using this. I had to push down so hard to get this product to stick. I will never use again...not even as a back up. I don't know if I just got a bad pencil or what. But it was awful!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Sisterhazel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If I could give this 10 lipsticks, I would - that's how wonderful this is. It's a perfect light ashy brown that blends seamlessly into my own brows. It's not too yellow, or pale, or waxy looking. I have very oily skin, and this does not wear off or rub off. I've tried so many brow products - Lancome, Maybelline, Revlon, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Clinique, Cover Girl, Estee Lauder, Lorac, Anastasia, Elizabeth Arden - this beats them all. for reference, I am NC25, dark blonde/light brown hair with golden highlights.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by rock_chica81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Why did I not try this pencil sooner??? I'm completely in love with it. I used to use the same pencil in Haze about ten years ago. Haze has more of a warmer tone. They must have reformulated because I recall them not being at all waxy or as long wearing. I was looking for a cheaper replacement of my Anastasia Brow Wiz and thought I'd give Sonia Kashuk another try. First, I love the color. It's ashy but not too dark or grey. It looks really natural and I'm sure can be used on a variety of skin tones and hair color. Second, it has a more waxy consistency but not as much as other pencils I've tried. I think it helps the color adhere better and last longer. It still glides on smoothly with no tugging or having to press so hard. I seal it with a bit of Anastasia brow gel and my brows look great the entire day. I can't remember how much I paid but I'm sure it's under $10. This has completely replaced my Anastasia Brow Wiz from now on. HG material.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

OH! LOORRDD!! This is the most beautiful natural taupe (Grayish brown) light color that fills in the eyebrows flawlessley, Now I ave really big eyebrows and I don't tweez or anything because I like my natural shape but I have a little bit of sparse areas at the very beginning of my brows and every single product I've used looks SUPER fake but this doesn't! In fact my mom (Who has eyes that can detect any tiny bit of makeup) couldn't tell I ad anything on she just though i finally grew thicker hair at the front ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like the reviewer below I am recovering from the Dior BrowStyler. Great pencil but so expensive. I tried a number of brow pencils trying to replace it, this is the one! Great color, no redness at all, nice texture to the pencil & lasts for hours. It would be nice if it were a twist up rather than having to sharpen it but that is the only down side for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love Love Love this brow pencil! I have tried soooo many products from pencils, to mousee, to loose powder, pressed powder, eye shadows, etc. I have med brown hair with highlights and med brown eyebrows with no red in them. So many brown pencils and powders have too much red and the taupe is perfect! Fills in eyebrow area from overplucking perfectly and looks natural.

Pros:
-Price
-Easy to apply
-Easy to carry in makeup bag
-Lasts all day
-Looks natural

Cons:
-Wish it was not a pencil that has to be sharpened and instead was a twist type pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by baybaysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had been using the Anastasia brow pencil with the sppolie on the other end, and I liked it but it was a little harsh for my face. I was going through some things I had never used, found this pencil in taupe and wondered if it would be too light. I tried it anyway, and I am very pleased. It fills in without being so dark and unnatural - looks soft but still defines. Best I've used so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by ligeia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic-- I was trying to find a cheaper alternative to Christian Dior's Brow Styler, and this totally seems to do the trick! It's a nice light, natural color that can be easily layered and as well as go with a variety of complexions. On top of that, it's inexpensive and of superb quality! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Tbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is my brows but better -it's not too dark or light, warm or cool. It matches my light black eyebrow color. Color is neutral taupe that should work for many people, from blondes to brunettes. Texture is not too soft so when I fill in eyebrows, it doesn't look waxy. It lasts all day long. It's cheap and it works better than expensive brands I've tried in the past. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm in love with this. I never thought I'd fall in love with a BROW PENCIL. I would always use brow powder and be happy with how natural it looks, I just didn't like that it didn't really define my eyebrows, it just filled them in. I'd spend up to $20 for an Urban Decay eye brow box and then to an eyebrow powder from BareEscentuals that was $11 and I thought THAT was as good as it gets.
I use this everyday now and don't use powder anymore. I have very thin and sparse eyebrows that I can't fill in or pencil in the same color as my hair and taupe is perfect for me. I love that it's not too creamy that it looks unnatural when you put it on. I also love that it's a bit waxy that it holds my hairs in place, AND you don't have to press too hard to get color. It's just perfect for me and it's $6!!! crazy! I seriously did not think I would like this and now I friggin love it. haha
I still love the BE brow powder to fill in but now I know how to define my eyebrows and have found an economic and perfect eyebrow pencil for it. =)
yay!!!!