Neutrogena Sensitive Sunblock SPF 17

2.7

on 12/24/2002 1:46:00 PM

This is a great choice for sensitive skins, looking for a full-spectrum spf. I'm combo/slightly oily/acne-prone, and it felt too heavy for my skin, and made me shiny fast. It's probably better for normal to dry skin. Not sure about breakouts, as I didn't use it long enough.

on 12/3/2002 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this sunblock on my face for a few weeks now. It has not irritated or broken out my combo, acne prone, sensitive skin. I really like this product. It contains antioxidents and it's chemical free. I find it neither moisturizes or dries out my skin - which is perfect. It doesn't make my skin greasy. It does leave a slightly shiny (not greasy)sunscreen look. This is fine for me as I wear foundation. If you don't wear foundation or powder, you might not like this. Overall, a good product.

on 4/2/2002 11:29:00 AM

This is a nonchemical sunscreen that contains no fragrance or coloring agents so its very good for sensitive skins. The reason I rated it low is because the titanium dioxide left a white cast on my face and was very noticable. I used this for about 2 weeks and also noticed that after a couple of hours I would also have a shiny face from the sunscreen.