August 27, 2014 | 1758 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Sensitive Sunblock SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2002 1:46:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great choice for sensitive skins, looking for a full-spectrum spf. I'm combo/slightly oily/acne-prone, and it felt too heavy for my skin, and made me shiny fast. It's probably better for normal to dry skin. Not sure about breakouts, as I didn't use it long enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2002 9:25:00 AM More reviews by jsgossamer

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this sunblock on my face for a few weeks now. It has not irritated or broken out my combo, acne prone, sensitive skin. I really like this product. It contains antioxidents and it's chemical free. I find it neither moisturizes or dries out my skin - which is perfect. It doesn't make my skin greasy. It does leave a slightly shiny (not greasy)sunscreen look. This is fine for me as I wear foundation. If you don't wear foundation or powder, you might not like this. Overall, a good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2002 11:29:00 AM More reviews by rlo6

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nonchemical sunscreen that contains no fragrance or coloring agents so its very good for sensitive skins. The reason I rated it low is because the titanium dioxide left a white cast on my face and was very noticable. I used this for about 2 weeks and also noticed that after a couple of hours I would also have a shiny face from the sunscreen.