July 30, 2014 | 1354 users online

Polishes - Bourjois - So Laque - 11 Rouge Diva

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this polish.The color is beautiful and it lasts long.Only one layer is enough to give my nails the coverage I want.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Veedebee

I can't understand why these polishes don't get raved about more. The consistency is perfect, smooth and glossy, very workable, it does not streak or clump or run and you can easily get away with 1 coat. This polish dries quickly - I never need to use a top coat with this, in fact I don't even bother with a base coat - it doesn't do that dry but smudgable thing that so many other polishes do when you think you're good to go and then inadvertantly push the polish up or off your nail.

This is a fabulous colour, a real crimson blood red - looks fabulous on fingers, but this is a staple for my toes, it covers a multitude of sins with one coat and lasts and lasts and lasts, in fact my toenails could grow out before this chipped or flaked. This is also one of the few brands that can cope with chlorinated water, so if you swim regularly and don't want to have to keep repainting then these polishes are a really good option. Lovely glossy finish, but not overly shiny.

I have had this polish over 2 years now, it's getting low and I will repurchase, but the consistency or performance has not changed at all unlike a couple of my high end polishes which go gunky or have split in the bottle and are never quite the same afterwards.

I rate this higher than China Glaze or Opii, maybe not as good value as BarryM, but overall a better product (and I love BarryM!!)
Oh I should mention that it cleans off easily and has not stained my nails even though I'm too lazy to use a base coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Cug198

Bourjois is quickly becoming one of my favorite nail polish brands, especially the So Laque line. Rouge Diva is a gorgeous, rich dark red. Only one coat is needed for opaque coverage, but two coats will truly deliver the dark vampy color of the bottle. What I commend is the lasting power of this polish. I have had this on my toes for approximately 2 weeks and there has not been a chip or peel in sight. The polish applies flawlessly, no streaking whatsoever and it has a beautiful glossy finish. I cannot recommend Rouge Diva, or any of the other polishes in the So Laque line, enough. This brand is about half the price of Chanel & Dior, but is just as good, if not better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2008 8:27:00 AM More reviews by helga2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good quality, lasts long, no streaks, beautiful red color!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2007 4:35:00 PM More reviews by 01772

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this !!!!!! It lasts for ages. It lasted for a week on my nails but it could have lasted longer if i hadn't bitten my nails! It dries quite quickly compared to other nail varnishes I have tried . It also isn't that expensive and there is lots of it! Will definitely buy again when I run out of it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by neene

Excellent quality, lasts long, doesn't streak AT ALL and it's very opaque. The polish is also very shiny(unlike OPI and other polishes) and there is no need to use a top coat.

I agree with the review below about the colour, it's a beautiful deep blood red. Very glamourous IMHO.

Will definitely buy more!!
continued >>