July 22, 2014 | 2264 users online

Concealers - Clientele - Color Treatment Conceal

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by cathy1939

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is, by far, the BEST concealer I have ever used....and I've tried a lot. I have rosacea which has created some tiny red marks on my cheeks and nose. Every concealer I have used before has only lasted a few hours, and then the red marks show through. But, the Clientele concealer covers perfectly and immediately. At the end of the day, believe it or not, the spots are still invisible. I love the texture. It's somewhat thicker than others I've used, but very smooth to apply. I bought the Tan which really blends in with my skin color. I apply the concealer and then go over my face with a mineral powder. My skin looks flawless! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2006 7:57:00 PM More reviews by twitches

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this in conjunction with the Elastology Soy Estro-Lift Eye Therapy, and it really works to conceal the fine lines under my eyes. I like this concealer as it is very moisturizing - it's almost the consistency of a lotion or eye cream, so it most likely isn't for everyone. It comes with a sponge applicator that looks like an eyeshadow wand (the one I have does not look like the picture linked at the top of the page - it comes in a compact), which I don't really use, and the packaging and marketing of this stuff is so dated - it only comes in two colors and the one I have is simply called "Neutral," which reminds me of the stuff I was forced to wear as a teen when there was little in the way of color options. Still, it's wonderful and long-wearing, and can even be re-applied without making the makeup under the eyes look cakey and gross in general. Good stuff for the price ($30).