April 25, 2014 | 925 users online

Powder - Bourjois - Pinceau diffuseur de Poudre libre

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mrsmula01

I personally wasnt very pleased with the product beacause....
1) when setting my foundation/concealer it removed it
2) it didnt make my makeup last long
But one thing that i did like was that it didnt make my face look cakey. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 5:23:00 AM More reviews by taliaseki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i use voile amande no 62 and i liked the color or (colorlessness maybe).
so practical to make touch ups. i use spray brush cleaner for brushes so no need to worry about washing. i also enjoyed soft rosy poudre smell of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2006 12:30:00 PM More reviews by dolliegirl

This product is basically loose powder in a brush. You twist it up, and then when you brush it downwards, powder comes out and onto your face. I do think that this compact powder-and-brush-in-one is very useful for taking out with you and for touch ups anytime. The powder itself is fine, the colour I brought (Abricot) is just right and not too orangey. It seems to have decent staying power and prevents oil coming through. There are some hygeine issues with the brush though because as far as I know you cannot take it out and wash it. Also, the brush is poor quality and so scratchy that it often hurts my face. The general idea behind this product is a good one, a few little improvements and it could be a 5 lipstick!