October 24, 2014 | 1633 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm - Strawberry Creme

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Though this lip balm is only a dollar, it is awful and not worth buying. I have the Strawberry Crème scent, and it smells like cheap makeup. It is extremely greasy, it slips and slides all over my lips. It's basically just a layer of grease that sits on top of my lips and does nothing. It doesn't moisturize at all, it just sits on top of dry lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by SMS13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Very disappointed with this product. Packaging and first impression of lip balm was cheap and I was right. Very small lip balm stick, was greasy with virtually no smell of strawberry. Although its cheap you expect to achieve some results as stated for product. Would not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by SaPev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product, don't love it. I love that it is small to carry around, and very moisturing- you know those days when your lips are sooooo dry but nothing you do stops it? well this product seem to be my magic solution. However, it looks pretty horrid when on, as it is so thick, and it doesn't screw down, so you have to use it up or cut it off before you put the lid back on. The taste/ smell/ colour is pretty nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Shannon92503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very surprised with all the negative reviews on this lip butter (yes,it actually does say "lip butter" on the packaging) Granted, there are 3 different "review threads" on MUA, all the exact same product (so irriating to find sometimes :-( would be nice if a little more "searching" went on when deciding to review a product, instead of starting a brand new one) each thread boasts between a 2.4 and a 3.6 rating....so not great but not terrible either. I love the "much complained about" smooth very "slippery-ness" of the balm, the smell (very light strawberry scent), the sheerness of it....oh, yeah, and the packaging & price simply cannot be beat at $1.00!! I really cannot find anything I do not like about this product to be entirely honest. It would be nice if maybe E.L.F made a few more flavors or color options to choose from?? Overall, I am in love with this and will pick up 2-3 more for my car, purses, etc. A++

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Hayyleyyissmee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a long time ago, so when I bought it, the formulation and scent was different from now. From reading the reviews on this site, I haven't heard much people say that they like it, so I'm guessing that it hasn't changed that much. I really do not like anything about this lipbalm. I found that it was very drying and it was wayyy too slippery on the lips. Now, I hear some people say it smell's good, so that is probably a change in the scent because mine's smell's like eyeshadow. The packaging was one of the things that I noticed right away that it was bad. Although the slimness of the packaging is awesome for traveling and going out, after a few times of twisting it up, it suddenly broke and I couldn't twist it up anymore. I wish that I didn't put so much negativity into this review, but this is what I really think about this product. I wouldn't really recommend this to anybody out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! Smells so, so good and makes my lips feel very moisturized. I do not know if they still make it because I have not been able to find it for a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

It does nothing more than a regular chapstick. The smell is faint, and the color is sheer, if not nonexistant. But for the price you pay, which is about the same as a chapstick... Well, it is good to have as a basic, but you can get away without it. Overall, it is a Meh.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jcabelleta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Personally, I disliked this product and used it only once or twice.
I got it in strawberry and yes, it does smell good.
First of all, it was hard to open because the cap is EXTREMELY SMALL. It's literally 1/8 of the whole lip balm. Once I finally got the cap off, I realized some of the product was already smudged onto the cap. Maybe you guys think I'm just clumsy, but my sister bought the same exact product and she had the same dilemma as me.
Second of all, it wouldn't twist. It wouldn't go up or go down. So basically I only had 1/8 of the whole lip balm to use. Again, my sister had the same situation.
Aside from the bad packaging, when I applied the lip balm on my lips, it was super thick. Honestly, it was disgusting. It was an uneven application and I saw shiny strawberry lip balm chunks all over my lips. I guess it was sorta moisturizing, but it looked horrible on my lips.
I wouldn't recommend this product because I think there are better lip balms out there that are more moisturizing and nourishing than this one. And they definitely don't leave lip balm chunk traces all over my lips!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by didicrump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Purchased this from Target a while ago. HATED IT! It was too smooth on the lips and it didnt moisturize or anything. It was basically pointless to me. It smelled good though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Locomcmomo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT!!! The packaging was small and easy to use, though it wouldn't go back down sometimes. Smooth and had a small amount of pigment. I accidentally left mine out in the sun, so it melted, but definitely getting another!