Atopalm MLE Cream

4.1

2013 Ingredients Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Myristoyl/palmitoyl Oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Distearate, Vitis Vinifera (grape) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosterols, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Fragrance, Tropolone Ingredients MLE Face Cream: Aqua, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Myristoyl oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, PEG-15 glyceryl stearate, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Cetyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Macadamia ternifoliaseed oil, PEG-10 glyceryl stearate, Portulaca oleracea extract, Squalane, Anthemis nobilis flower extract, Biosaccharide gum-1, Calcium lactate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated olive oil, Hydrogenated olive oil decyl esters, Mannan, Sodium lactate, Sunflower decyl esters, Tocopheryl acetate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Xanthan gum, Propylparaben, Stearic acid, BHT, Essential oil. Ingredients MLE Cream: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myrisyl/Palmityl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sunflower Oil Decyl Esters, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantion, Stearic Acid, BHT, Essential Oil.

on 7/23/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. This cream has a thick, dry texture. It isn't moisturizing enough for my skin.

on 7/23/2015 11:00:00 AM

I think this is a great thick cream for dry, itchy areas on my skin. I have a very dry, itchy neck and this is one of the few products that relieve the discomfort. Packaging states that the ingredients in this product are similar to natural skin lipids and help to support the skin's natural moisture barrier. It is free of parabens and phenoxyethanol preservatives.

on 4/8/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First the cream: this is a really light-feeling product yet it's powerfully hydrating. I've been applying it to some very sore skin with a compromised skin barrier which I've been having problems with for a year now, and I'm starting to see improvement. In particular my eyelids were painfully crepey and to my delight the crepiness is receding. I'd tried about 8 different creams and balms before this one and Atopalm is the one I will now stick with. I can use it under make-up and on top of it too. I haven't tried it as a regular moisturiser as my skin is on the oily side and I don't normally wear moisturiser at all. It's really nice using something so light as I hate heavy, oily creams or balms and I'm actually getting better results with this.

Now the customer service: I ordered a sample size and when it arrived it had dried out. I contacted customer services to ask if the unusual texture of my sample was normal and I got a rapid reply apologising for the problem and offering - very kindly - to send me a full-size pot free of charge, which arrived very shortly afterwards, and the helpful lady who was dealing with me also took the trouble to contact me to make sure it arrived safely. Really impressed and it's made me confident about ordering again in the future, which I'm sure I will do. Fantastic customer service, absolutely no hassle, fuss or difficulties.

on 4/18/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I first tried Atopalm 5 or so years ago for a dry itchy patch on my forehead. I used this instead of a cortisone cream, and it did a great job soothing my skin. Once the patch went away, I stopped using it. Recently, my rosacea has returned, so I purchased another jar. Atoplam feels great going on - soothing, almost cooling. And it makes my skin look better than any moisturizer I've ever tried (with the exception of Renova, which I also use). Definitely recommend this stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The MLE Cream really does heal dry, irritated skin. It was one of the most helpful things for me when I was trying out Retin-A and my skin was constantly dry and peeling. However, I find that it does end up clogging my pores if I apply it on my face. I used it as an eye cream for a while and didn't have any issues with that. I also don't care for the unsanitary jar it comes in. For now, I guess I would say that I would definitely consider repurchasing this.

on 4/11/2011 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

oh my god! So I recently starting looking rosacea up like a maniac online because my skin has been so dry, tight feeling, irritated, burning, red and ugly! NOTHING was working to make the tightness go away NOTHING! ... I have tried using all natural remedies, cetaphil, ocm, EVERYTHING... Just saw this little container of atopalm in my cabinet.. must be my moms.. never used it.. tried it tonight for the first time.. INSTANT RELIEF OF MY DRY SKIN.. I am in awe SO EXCITED to continue trying this and i'll keep my review going with updates.. but WOW!!!! :) :)

on 2/14/2011 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product is reasonably priced and does what it says it will. It's a very good barrier cream that dries to an amazingly matte finish. You can buy it in a tube or tub, your choice. However, I broke out within two days of beginning to use it, and I have not broken out in years. (I'm 51.) And in odd places (for me)--near my mouth and on my cheeks. I'd hoped that this would replace CDLM as my go-to cream for dry skin days, but it's not to be. I will not repurchase.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Myristoyl/palmitoyl oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 distearate, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Sorbitan stearate, Portulaca oleracea extract, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosterols, Carbomer, Caprylyl glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Stearic acid, Allantoin, Fragrance, Tropolone.

on 2/11/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really don't get the hype. This stuff was very "eh" for me. It has a really thick, rich consistency and stays greasy on, but doesn't seem to penetrate my skin for any real hydration. Thumbs down.

on 1/24/2011 10:05:00 AM

I really had high hopes for this due to the raves, but I didn't like it as much as others. I like that is it unscented and easy to spread and apply on face , and it's non-irritating, but it dries to a very matte finish, which makes it great for oily/combination skin types. I have excessively dry facial skin in the winter and my face feels a bit tight once it dries. I seem to have better luck with Cetaphil in the tub, which made my face felt more moist and supple.

on 1/23/2011 10:20:00 AM

I really wanted to love this but it was horrible for me. Gave me milia around my eyes and on my neck and breakouts on my face. And the scent was too strong.

Popular Moisturizers