August 28, 2014 | 1717 users online

Moisturizers - Atopalm MLE Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Wendyk5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first tried Atopalm 5 or so years ago for a dry itchy patch on my forehead. I used this instead of a cortisone cream, and it did a great job soothing my skin. Once the patch went away, I stopped using it. Recently, my rosacea has returned, so I purchased another jar. Atoplam feels great going on - soothing, almost cooling. And it makes my skin look better than any moisturizer I've ever tried (with the exception of Renova, which I also use). Definitely recommend this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The MLE Cream really does heal dry, irritated skin. It was one of the most helpful things for me when I was trying out Retin-A and my skin was constantly dry and peeling. However, I find that it does end up clogging my pores if I apply it on my face. I used it as an eye cream for a while and didn't have any issues with that. I also don't care for the unsanitary jar it comes in. For now, I guess I would say that I would definitely consider repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ColeenBergin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

oh my god! So I recently starting looking rosacea up like a maniac online because my skin has been so dry, tight feeling, irritated, burning, red and ugly! NOTHING was working to make the tightness go away NOTHING! ... I have tried using all natural remedies, cetaphil, ocm, EVERYTHING... Just saw this little container of atopalm in my cabinet.. must be my moms.. never used it.. tried it tonight for the first time.. INSTANT RELIEF OF MY DRY SKIN.. I am in awe SO EXCITED to continue trying this and i'll keep my review going with updates.. but WOW!!!! :) :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is reasonably priced and does what it says it will. It's a very good barrier cream that dries to an amazingly matte finish. You can buy it in a tube or tub, your choice. However, I broke out within two days of beginning to use it, and I have not broken out in years. (I'm 51.) And in odd places (for me)--near my mouth and on my cheeks. I'd hoped that this would replace CDLM as my go-to cream for dry skin days, but it's not to be. I will not repurchase.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Myristoyl/palmitoyl oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 distearate, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Sorbitan stearate, Portulaca oleracea extract, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosterols, Carbomer, Caprylyl glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Stearic acid, Allantoin, Fragrance, Tropolone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really don't get the hype. This stuff was very "eh" for me. It has a really thick, rich consistency and stays greasy on, but doesn't seem to penetrate my skin for any real hydration. Thumbs down.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by moppie2005

I really had high hopes for this due to the raves, but I didn't like it as much as others. I like that is it unscented and easy to spread and apply on face , and it's non-irritating, but it dries to a very matte finish, which makes it great for oily/combination skin types. I have excessively dry facial skin in the winter and my face feels a bit tight once it dries. I seem to have better luck with Cetaphil in the tub, which made my face felt more moist and supple.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by jdoe1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this but it was horrible for me. Gave me milia around my eyes and on my neck and breakouts on my face. And the scent was too strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by lalamb78

I never would have tried this cream if I hadn't received a free sample with another purchase. I use this morning and night as a facial moisturizer. I doesn't break me out and it keeps me nicely mosturized especially during the winter months. Doesn't make my skin oily or greasy and it doesn't break me out (which I'm prone to). I can see where some might find it too heavy for daytime use. I personally wish that it was a tad more moisturizing so that I could use it solely as a night cream. I will continue my search for a night cream, but until then, this is the one for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cant believe i forgot to write a review for this product..My skin was going thru a rough phase a while ago( breakouts/ redness).nothing worked and was really tired of trying products that never helped. I gave this a try, out of sheer desperation and its a no frills moisturizer actually no biggie.Very moisturizing and other than that there is really nothing to it actually! Dont know if it helped with the redness but it does keep my skin moisturised..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by BerlinD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you are a fan of Retin-A, chemical peels, etc... I highly recommend Atopalm Cream. I've yet to find another one that actually relieves and heals rough patches, dryness and irritation. Goes well under make-up and does not make you break out. I love this and will use it as long as they keep making it.