October 22, 2014 | 1804 users online

Conditioner - Nioxin - Intensive Therapy Deep Repair Hair Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, this is a sleeper product! I too saw the ratings, was looking for a new deep conditioner, and decided to give it a try. I got it at Ulta with a $3.50 off coupon, so it cost less than $15--considerably less than my usual Kerastase Masqueintense. It comes in a tube, which makes it very easy to dispense, and has a clean, slightly citrusy scent. Only a little is needed--I use an amount about the size of a walnut on my short hair--and it's easy to apply and comb through. I covered it with a processing cap and left it on for about a half hour. When I rinsed it out, my hair felt not only thoroughly conditioned, but clean and fresh, not greasy/waxy or weighted down. I was very impressed--I've never used a deep conditioner that left my hair feeling quite this way. I plan to keep it in the shower to use on dry ends when I shampoo, as well as using it as a weekly treatment. Great stuff, and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by zeusandcoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I read the reviews on here and decided the 100% rating was worth giving it a go, with my 10% Strawberry Net discount it only cost me $18, and worth every cent.
The first use was good, but after the second wash it was even better, I didn't even need my GHD to smooth my hair out beautifully. It gives it the same glossiness and smoothness that a semi-permanent colour gives.
The only con to this is that it contains dimethicone which is a bit of an iffy ingredient for me (I'm half expecting to hear it's been definitively found as a cause of cancer, fertility issues, etc any day now) but Nioxin don't test on animals so it's a big tick from me until then.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by poshmels

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, I have been literally driving myself up the walls since I got my ombre hair look... my hair went from brown-black to hay...My hairdresser sold me a Lanza Hair healing product which I though was going to work but it didn't do anything... I then purchased John Frieda's full repair mist spray and that didn't do much apart from making my hair smell great...
I knew I was going to find something as I had 10 years ago done streaks in my hair and then went into the pool and my hair got fried and used a John Frieda Frizz-Ease mask and it was miraculous - unfortunately, this product doesn't exist in Quebec anymore...
So I had gone to Walmart and looked at some products at the salon they have and there was a liquidation rack and this product (mine is actually called Hydrating Hair Masque) - it cost me 8$ and even though the few reviews, I knew I was up for a treat as I also noticed that other reviewers had fine hair just like me and had awesome results...
Well, I tried this product last night and left it in my towel dried hair for maybe 8-10min and voilŗ! My good old fine and shiny hair was back! I knew this product was going to work as it smelled like a hair salon - really! You know that chemically good smell that you know you are going to have a good day with fantastic new hair?...
I can't touch my hair enough now and I can't wait for my next shampoo to intensify the treatment... I've been literally kissing and saying I Love You to the bottle since my treatment last night as I was really getting depressed about how shot my hair was...My boyfriend is getting a little jealous! lol
I recommend this product 100% and I have been shopping through MA for a few days now trying to find the miraculous product - I am really surprised this product doesn't have any more reviews - it's worth much more!
I think I'm going to go get another bottle after work just in case... lol! THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by sheejee

Wow, add me to this list of people that are incredibly impressed with this product! I have thin, very fine wavy/curly hair and this did not weigh my hair at all but left it feeling conditioned, bouncy and shiny. I left it on towel dried hair for 5 minutes and then washed it out. I admit that I followed this with a leave in conditioner, but I could tell that my hair was looking amazing and using this Nioxin masque was the only thing I did differently! Would HIGHLY recommend this as a weekly conditioning mask for thin, fine hair that is hydrating but will not weigh hair down at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by utprincess

Great, light weight, and very gentle on hair. Leaves my hair deeply conditioned without weighing it down. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by sonya19

A great mask, and I've tried most salon brands. Lightweight and nourishing. Leaves plenty of body in the hair, and seems especially good in fine hair. Buy it - you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair is very thin and damage i use Nioxin for 4,5 mounts and i really think is good for you hair and you can see results
I recommended it
UPDATE / I start to use again Nioxin and just LOVE IT .So good for may dead,burn,damage thin hair.This mask make so soft my hair i even don't need any leave-in after.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2006 10:49:00 PM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Iím using the System 3 Nioxin cleanser, scalp therapy and scalp treatment on my scalp, but for the mid-lengths and ends of my hair I use the deep repair hair masque, every day. Itís an absolute must to protect my fragile hair from becoming frizzy and dry, and this it does brilliantly! I apply a reasonably generous amount, leave it on the ends for a couple of minutes while I shower, then rinse. Highly recommended if you ever have problems with fragility, dryness, frizz, etc.Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Mineral Oil, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Polyquarternium-7, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-91, PEG-3, Dioleoylamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Choride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Choride, Trideceth-12, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. continued >>

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No