October 24, 2014 | 1663 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Quiver

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the Ultraglide lipglosses. Smooth, non sticky, and pigmented. Long lasting, too. The applicator popped off of the tube, leaving me with quite the mess, but I love this gloss so much that I taped it together. I wish these were still around!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

UGH. Got this in a HauteLook sale for $2 and I wish I got a different color :/ this is too bright for me! And it has an odd smell, I hate to say it but it smells like lube... bleh. But it had good opacity and lasted a long time. The packaging in definitely not the most convient but it's easy to find in a bag.
Would I buy again? Yes, in a different color (=

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Tickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The Ultraglide is a great lip gloss. The colour is just right, not too vibrant but with enough colour for emphasis. Just like the description on the website states "texture of a deluxe gloss with the semi-opaque color of a lipstick". It also has a pleasant flavour which is a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful medium pink with a little plum tone with shimmer. Fairly moisturizing, decent staying power. Love the cute tube with slant tip applicator. This has a fruity scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2006 11:18:00 AM More reviews by octoberbride

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm soooooooooooooooo disappointed UD discontinuted my beloved Hotpants Lipgunk and repackaged it as Quiver Ultraglide! ARGH! The color is the same, but the texture is more sheer and goopy and I hate the applicator. Overall, 3 stars because the color is gorgeous and my holy grail of lipglosses, in fact, it's the only lipgloss I've ever actually used up!