Urban Decay Quiver

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/15/2013 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love the Ultraglide lipglosses. Smooth, non sticky, and pigmented. Long lasting, too. The applicator popped off of the tube, leaving me with quite the mess, but I love this gloss so much that I taped it together. I wish these were still around!

on 1/29/2011 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

UGH. Got this in a HauteLook sale for $2 and I wish I got a different color :/ this is too bright for me! And it has an odd smell, I hate to say it but it smells like lube... bleh. But it had good opacity and lasted a long time. The packaging in definitely not the most convient but it's easy to find in a bag.
Would I buy again? Yes, in a different color (=

on 12/25/2009 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The Ultraglide is a great lip gloss. The colour is just right, not too vibrant but with enough colour for emphasis. Just like the description on the website states "texture of a deluxe gloss with the semi-opaque color of a lipstick". It also has a pleasant flavour which is a bonus.

on 12/21/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful medium pink with a little plum tone with shimmer. Fairly moisturizing, decent staying power. Love the cute tube with slant tip applicator. This has a fruity scent.

on 12/29/2006 11:18:00 AM

I'm soooooooooooooooo disappointed UD discontinuted my beloved Hotpants Lipgunk and repackaged it as Quiver Ultraglide! ARGH! The color is the same, but the texture is more sheer and goopy and I hate the applicator. Overall, 3 stars because the color is gorgeous and my holy grail of lipglosses, in fact, it's the only lipgloss I've ever actually used up!

Recommended for Medium Skin