September 2, 2014 | 1199 users online

Lip Gloss - TheBalm - Plump Your Pucker Tinted Gloss in Root Beer My Float

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by LKirsten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Slightly shimmery nude color gloss. Slight tingling sensation, but it does NOT burn my lips! I love that this isn't super sticky & gooey! Great for toning down dark or bright lipsticks, but too pigmented to wear alone, at least on my lips

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2007 2:32:00 AM More reviews by DREAMING8745

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally do not like nude lipgloss , but I keep wearing this anyway ,because it smells so delicious .I got it in a gift set .these are my favorite lip glosses !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by xoxrachel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Skin: cool toned NW15

Eyes: light brown

Hair: dark dyed red

TheBalm's lip glosses are one of my makeup obsessions. I have seven now, cause they're just that good! These glosses plump my lips without any burning, stinging, or irritation like some of the other plumpers can cause.

Love, love, looooove Root Beer My Float. It's a super shimmery, pigmented golden nude color that smells and tastes exactly like Root Beer. I can see myself going through a thousand of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Karine04

This gloss is extremely versatile and just gorgeous. I don't often wear it alone because it's so highly pigmented that it's almost like a shiny nude lipstick on me. This looks nice if I use lots of blush, but I'm quite pale so I like to use only a hint of blush and add some color to my lips. Recently, I've been topping off different lipsticks with this gloss. It gives the lipstick a beautiful golden beige sheen, but lets the base color shine through (looks great with MAC VGVI and Clinique Sweet Honey). It's not quite as shiny and reflective as using a clear gloss, so it's much more wearable for daytime. I do notice a bit of a plumping effect, though it's nothing major.

I got this gloss in a set called theBalm Squad, which included another Plump Your Pucker in Strawberry My Daquiri (which I also love!) and the Stainiac, theBalm's awesome gel blush. I've since purchased another of their glosses (Pink My Lemonade) because I adore the texture, smell, and look of these glosses.