August 30, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Midnight Pomegranate Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was one of my first scents, and is still one of my favorites. Granted, this is a very casual and girly scent, and would not smell out of place on a preteen to a college student.

However, it is a young, cheaper, scent and not something I would wear past 30. It is an absolutely wonderful scent, but very young.

The smell is initially very strong, and may not be good for people who cannot handle strong smells. However, the staying power is not very strong and the moisturizing effect is okay. It soaks into the skin easily, but since I have sensitive skin, I would not use it if I am feeling ill as it might irritate my skin. The body lotion is watery but effective. It spreads easily and moisturizes alright for normal skin. Maybe not enough for drier skins though.

In that case I would recommend the body butter or the extra-moisturizing body cream. It is a little pricier but worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I don't understand why people like this lotion. This stuff is strong and has a overpowering floral scent with zero hint of pomegranate.This lotion doesn't make me smell girly, pretty, or sophisticated. More like a little girl that sold their mom's perfume bottle. Yuck.
It doesn't make me feel fresh or clean, but dirty and oily. This lotion is greasy and sticks to me the whole day.
No, no, no, I will never buy this lotion again, and I warn you to do the same.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smells delicious (very fall) but OH BOY is it strong! If you're sensitive to strong smells don't go too overboard with this lotion. I need to be very sparing with this product (and definitaly not pair it with the macthing body spary!) or the smell tends to overwhelm me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just love this scented product.
JUSt LOVE it.

The fragrance is sophisticated, complex,
not too 'sweety/fruity' but musky, alluring.

I have the whole line, and this stays in my
winter rotation. This is one of BBW best.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Jennbubbi

I Love The Smell Of This Lotion (:
I Put It On Every Single Day

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BBW has improved their body lotions in recent years. The formula used to be watery and they've since thickened it up and I hardly have to use their hand cream anymore. I think it is a great product and the midnight pomegranate is such a yummy berry, slightly spicy smell. I think it's one of their best fragrances.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this body lotion thinking that the scent should be the same from the same line but this smelled different than the Midnight Pomegranate edt spray. The scent is more musky and less fruity than the spray which I was not expecting. The lotion itself is pretty decent and does not make my skin extremely oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by LaPorte

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this scent in the Fall/Winter months The new improved formula is silky and makes my skin feel soft. Kind of reminds me of Frosted Cranberry

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first, i liked the scent of this product. Then after i quickly got tired of the scent as it was too strong for me and it smelt kinda cheap. When i put it on, it left my hands a greasy feeling and the smell lasts for a long time.
Price: $11 CAN but i got this on a promotion-buy 3 get 2 free

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Dori319

I love the smell of this lotion! I love anything pomegranate smelling but this smells a little more romantic and less sweet and fake like other pomegranate smells from other brands. I really love this smell for all season. This really does smell like a romantic scent to me and I love it so much!