April 17, 2014 | 883 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bare Escentuals - eye makeup remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I wanted to like this but after 3 days this left me with filmy eyes after every use and crusty eyes upon awakening each morning. And I still had makeup remaining >I use BE Around the Clock waterproof eyeliners which are tough to remove but I thought hey this product should remove it since made by the same company but this did no better than anything else I've tried.>

I hated the bottle which doesn't squeeze but is instead a hard shaker bottle and mine had a screw off hard top bottle top. For 18 dollars I expected better packaging.

The ingredients looked innocuous but I guess it was the all the added ferments and oils that did my eyes in.

I will add the ingredients above. Oh and if you want a cheaper dupe look at Salma Hayak's Nuance eye makeup remover. It was a lot like this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

I liked this better than I expected. It did remove all of my MU, even waterproof. Sure, it was on the greasy side, but I'm okay with that, because i feel that the greasy ones take off MU better. I just wash my face immediately afterwards. But I'll be honest, I like the convenience of pre-moistened pads better, so I've gone back to my HG Almay eye MU remover pads.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked a small bottle of this up at the Sephora check out after my HG Balms Away remover dissapeared for a week while my daughter was out of town. I thought that because it was from BE I'd have better luck because most liquid removers irritate my eyes pretty badly or just dont work well. This removes well but is about impossible to remove completely from your eye/lash line even if I wash with soap and water after so some eventually migrates into my eyes causing irritation and blurriness. I don't know what kind of skin benefits this could possibly provide your eye area because even a tiny amount on a q-tip for a touch up doesn't absorb at all and is a bigger pain to remove than the run away eye liner. Make sure that you absolutely do not use this within a couple days of an eyebrow wax or be sure to use toner thouroughly or you could be in for a nasty break out. I used this remover about 24 hours after a wax to get off some long wear eyeshadow and my skin went crazy. I had a break out in both brow areas. Not a good look. This stuff just leaves a resudue that doesn't want to come off and clogs pores. My Balms Away is back from vacation so maybe I can finish this stuff off by using it for manicures. I'm glad it works for some and it does remove well but what good is a remover that needs a remover?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by giggles1972

This is my Holy Grail make up remover. It is a bit pricey but it does not make my eyes or skin burn that most products and that is a huge plus. It leaves a moist feeling, so I just take a towel when down and do a once over to remove the left over oil feeling. This product removes everything.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by annam2505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately, I do not like this at all. There are three reasons:
-If you get the makeup remover into the eyes, it stings like a bitch. Also your eye sight get very cloudy.
-The bottle leaks, and it is therefore hard to travel with.
-It leaves a greasy film after use.

As it happens, it does remove eye makeup well, and on FeelUnique the price is not bad, about 12 GBP for 50 ml. But it is not worth it. At all.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by VeganFeline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This removes makeup well, but it gave me swollen eyelids! The only way it didn't give me swollen eyelids was to follow these steps:

1. Wash my eyelids with soap and water
2. Shake the bottle as directed and use a Q-tip and a small dab of this make-up remover to remove excess make-up
3. Wash my eyes thoroughly with water

This product claims to soothe and replenish the tender skin around the eye area, but I would not recommend this to people with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by lelmore907

I have to share this with you ladies. BE e/s remover is the best!!! It will take off any eye makeup that you have. I have never seen this product advertised at all. So, by word of mourth, I am spreading the word. I have used this product for over a year and with the Halloween makeup I had on, waterproof to the max!! no problem getting it off. Not only does your eye makeup come off with ease, this product actually conditions your eye lashes. I have seen new lashes that prior to me using this product I havent seen in years! Again, thanks Leslie for this product!! Spread the word!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by GlitterxGold

I love most things Bare Minerals, but this product made my eyes BURN. It hurt so bad and my eyes were red and irritated and the skin was peeling after the first use! I would not recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by jenaht

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have never really been a fan of eye makeup removers. They usually are oily, ineffective, or make my eyes sting. Not so with this wonderful product! It takes everything off. Even waterproof mascara. It actually does feel refreshing on my eyes and doesn't irritate or burn or making anything itch. I have even opened my eyes during application and found this to be the case. There isn't any greasy feeling - just a clean refreshing feeling. It is a fantastic product and completely easy to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by jam95630

I got this because I wanted a cheaper alternative to Lancome's Bifacil eye makeup remover. Well, it removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner but it also stung my eyes. It also didn't remove the mascara as easily as the Bifacil does.