December 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Uncircle

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:39:00 PM More reviews by blackout80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is bunk. Did nothing at all for me, I've had a tube of it in my cupboard for ages that's unused. I can't make myself throw it out because I paid so much for it but it's probably too old to swap. Didn't do a thing for my dark circles.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by sel21

had a severe reaction to this product after first application

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2006 4:12:00 AM More reviews by bganders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did nothing to get rid of my dark circles, and did not absorb well either. I regret buying it and am glad EL doesn't make it anymore.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2005 10:25:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This product did absolutely NADA for my eyes. I might as well have just put water under them.

I THINK this product is now discontinued, which is a good thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2005 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lizzie29

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would buy this again because it seems to make my undereye lines less noticable. I don't use concealer, just put my foundation under my eyes. Then I layer this on top of the foundation and the lines almost disappear. It does leave a shiney moisturized area where you put it but this really does help when I use it over my foundation under my eyes. I also use it with no makeup and again it improves the look of my lines by plumping them up. I tried it at night and woke up with my lower eyelids swollen! But I actually like that bit of moisturizer shine under my eyes. And I like the cute little blue pump bottle. I still prefer the Murad eye cream though. It works the best.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 3:22:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

did nothing at all. don't bother. the best cure for taking away black circles is plenty of fresh air. i drank loads of water, ate well, slept enough hours and tried tons of eye creams to help banish my dark circles and nothing helped until i started taking loads of fresh air and slowly they went away.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by mslion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did nothing for my undereye circles. Don't bother.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2004 7:06:00 PM More reviews by chaytx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Didn't do anything for my undereye circle. I seem to have no luck with Estee Lauder eye cream product line.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Terpsichore

It's a nice product. I don't really have dark circles, so I don't know how it works in that department. It's just blah...
It is moisturizing though, that's why I gave it four lippies. But even if you are specifically looking for a moisturizing eye treatment, there must be better ones out there. I also hate the pump bottle, like all pump bottles with a passion. I know, most find them convenient but there is always that little dried-up, gooey piece of moisturizer that comes out with the moisturizer you want to use. When I have a jar, I can just a Q-Tip, which is also really convenient for applying eye cream.
Will not purchase again!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2004 7:20:00 PM More reviews by emaan

For what it is, it's very expensive (23 for a little bottle). The packaging is great, you get enough out with one pump for two eyes. However, it's thick and too greasy. I know it's 'cream' but come on, you want it to absorb into your skin don't you. I tried this day and night for about six weeks, and not a thing was noticed, so I returned it and got a full refund (Estee's promise means you get your money back if you feel a product doesn't work for you). Anyway, when I got my money back, I went to Boots drugstore and purchased eye bright cumcumber gel. It only cost about 2.45 and already my eyes feel fresher and alive minus the puffiness. Just goes to show that it's not the name that matters.