November 27, 2014 | 1417 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Novelist12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This little guy is my new best friend. I absolutely love this product. I was using Clinique's Wet/Dry liner, but decided to try this one. Discard the brush that comes with it and use a good quality one. I dip the brush in the product, swirl it around on the brush using the inside rim of the jar, and WHOA LA! PERFECTION. I can make dramatic cat eyes or I can apply a thiner more natural effect. The product stays put all day and does NOT irritate my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes, which is why I trust my babies to Clinique. Well done, Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I've got to say, this is the best gel/cream eyeliner I've tried. I love the Maybelline ones, but they dry out if you don't use them in time. I've had this Clinique pot for probably 5 years and it's nowhere near drying out.
This product is very black, very creamy, and very easy to work with. It also lasts quite well. I always reach for it when going for a gel/cream eyeliner look, and I never regret it. It's sort of a staple, and a pot lasts forever. I will definitely repurchase, if I ever even have to!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The blackest gel eyeliner I know. Has a little bit of a glossy finish. The formula is kind of wet so it applies quicker comparing to MAC fluidline. I do find it does smudges a little bit at the very end of the day, the line is not as precise as I draw it. I still don't know which formula I prefer between this and MAC fluidline! :\

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by robyn1982

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to liquid liner. To be honest, I haven't tried that many others, but for a mid level price range it's perfect. $17(CAD) makes it half the price of others at Sephora and it lasts forever. Goes on super smooth and stays put all day. I'd recommend staying away from the brush that's included, waste of plastic, and use a high quality one with a very fine point.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Use this every day. super smooth and pigmented. Wasnt sure how i would like this (im a bit picky - look at my other reviews lol) this was my first foray into cream/gel liners as had always used liquid.

Was pleasantly surprised at the ease of it.

I ditched the little brush that came with it as it was clumsy, not stiff enough and made too thick a line for my taste. I went and bought a super super fine brush from an art supply store for 0.99 and it works like a dream. (generally dont recommend these type of brushes for any other products!!! )

this product does not smudge or flake off on me and i have lots of trouble keeping things like eyeshadow on.

Would def purchase again.. but it is lasting me a very long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

This just doesn't last. It transfers like crazy (even using my HG primer underneath) and smudges all over my lids. I've had it for about four months and so far it hadn't dried in the pot, and every single time I try to wear it, I magically become a raccoon 2 hours after leaving the house. It has such great reviews, I'm very disappointed :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by skyecakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My cousin got this for me for Christmas a few years ago, and I actually didn't start using it until recently. Even after sitting in the pot for a few years, this liner still works extremely well.

I really like this cream liner- I use the Sephora Pro Bent Liner Brush #23 for this. Originally I used the Sephora Pointed Liner Brush #17, but I find the bent brush works better for me, and it's easier to apply and make a wing at the end.

This stays on me all freakin' day. I love it. I never even have to check in the mirror to see if it smudges, because it honestly never does, and I have really watery eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by 90sprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Black gel eyeliner is my #1 make-up staple and this is my HG gel eyeliner. It's very black, applies smoothly, dries quickly(on your eyes, not in the pot!), no smudging, lasts all day. I've had it for about 3 months and it's just as wet as the day I opened it (and I have a tendency to leave it open until I finish both eyes). My only complaint is that when I tried using this to tight-line, it transferred to my contacts. I'll stick to pencils for tight-lining but as far as gel eyeliners go this is a winner for me. Eyeliner isn't something I'm willing to "experiment" with; I want an eyeliner that can look as good at the end of the day as it did when I put it on that morning.. This does just that, at a lower price than many other department store/high-end make up brands. (I use a hard angled brush with it)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I've had mine for three years and its still nice and creamy. Excellent quality: pitch black and creamy and it dries quickly and doesn't budge. The brush that comes with it is a little on the thick side (for me) but I'm using a slightly finer, slanted one for easier application. It would be great if Clinique could supply a dual-ended brush with 2 different thicknesses. Very dramatic look, so I reserve it for big nights out. I can't see myself finishing it any time soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by bobbyeleigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this liner! It goes on smooth, it says put, and it never dries out in the pot. It is my fave.