October 24, 2014 | 1684 users online

Mascara - Fusion Beauty - Lash Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Milzj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara! Don't know why there are so many poor reviews, as it isn't drying to me at all, has lasted a long time, & curls my lashes, whilst giving them great length & volume; however, there is a little clumpiness, but only minor which can easily be combed through. One of the best mascaras I have ever used, & would buy again- not even that expensive at £25!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by hondafan1122

Had a similar experience to other reviewers. I thought maybe the product inside was dry, or I was using play mascara (a toy). I tried dipping the wand in again to get more product, but it wouldn't help. It looked like I did not put mascara on at all! I would never purchase this product again. Very disappointed!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by quendelyn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this in my February Birchbox. And all I can say is, they should be ashamed for trying to foist this garbage on us! It was dry, gloppy and looked like it had been in that tube for years. If I could give it a zero I would. The only reason it has so many stars on the BB site is because when you go to write a review, it won't let you enter anything less than 3 stars. This stuff is not wearable at all, pure garbage!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by frecklesrock

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this mascara in my Feb Birchbox. Horrible. Dry. Did nothing for my lashes. I thought I may have gotten a bad sample but after reading through the reviews here I don't think I did! I find it hard to believe this would be considered a high end brand?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by hellothere2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Disclaimer: I got this as part of a groupon deal (2 for $24), so I might not purchase this again unless I find a similar deal. Now, I do not have much experience with high end mascaras. The best I've used are drugstore mascaras, so that is all I can compare to.

In comparison to drugstore mascaras, I found this to be pretty good.

Pros:
- not clumpy
- Does not make spidery eyelashes
- somehow curls my eyelashes on application (which is hard to do! therefore, it is pretty much the selling point of this mascara for me)
-relatively 'medium to high dramatic' effect.
Cons:
- reg price too $$$

good for: people who have a hard time holding a curl and want a somewhat dramatic effect.Selling point for me was it being able to curl and not clump. People who won't mind the price

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan. Thankfully I got it cheap from Sephora (along with a mini tube of LipFusion XL Lip Treatment), but I still would not recommend or repurchase this at any price. The formula is so dry, I had to add a couple of drops of Visine to the tube, to even make it usable. I still have to apply 2-3 coats before this adds any volume or length at all to my lashes, but even then the effect is more on the ‘natural’ side. It does accentuate the curl of my (naturally-curly) lashes. I find the oversized brush really hard to work with since its hard to reach all my lashes and I always seem to make a mess all over my upper eyelid (in general, I’m not a fan oversized brushes, no matter what brand). Clumping & smudging are minimal, it doesn’t flake or irritate my eyes, and it removes easily, though the ‘cons’ still far outweigh the ‘pros’. With the exception of one or two products I’ve liked & have actually performed up to expectations, overall I find the FusionBeauty line to be overpriced & overhyped.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahmeghan

really poor quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Saskie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't really care for this mascara. I find it dry and flaky and the large brush is difficult to use. I have a hard time getting the product on my inside lower lashes because the brush is just so big. It doesn't do anything too special for my lashes, but at least it doesn't clump. I haven't found it hard to remove with my Mary Kay towelettes as some have. I don't hate this mascara, but for the $24, I'll take the Dior. Overall not terrible, but you can certainly do better with a much cheaper mascara and if you do want to spend the money, there are better options. I won't be getting this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wouldn't buy this product again, simply because I felt that I only used it a few times, and it seemed to be completely empty/dried out within a few weeks, if that. The brush is huge, and I have naturally thick lashes already, so I was looking for a mascara with more lengthening qualities. If you are looking for a volumizing one, give this one a try. Personally though, I wouldn't recommend it no matter what your lash type because you probably won't get much use out of it if your tube is anything like mine. The brush is so big and the formula doesn't go on, so I literally have to use a lot of force to apply just to see any difference. Plus it's tough to reach those smaller lashes in the corners of your eyes, and when I used it on my bottom lashes I just ended up getting it underneath my eyes and it smudges everywhere. Not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by itoldyou2012wasreal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a deluxe sample of this stuff. I can't really review it properly because of this. I found it difficult to apply due to the short want (although i assume the brush is the same brush used in the full-size mascaras) so - the brush itself is big and full, similar, imo, to bad gal lash.

the mascara gave decent length and ok fatness. but, i found it to be very drying. my lashes, when i touch them, are very hard and stiff. you cannot wait to apply your second coat - you need to do it immediately.

i normally use YSL Faux Cils or L'Oreal Voluminous and i like that it's a softer mascara and i can apply multiple coats.

this you can't really. so be sure to get the coverage you need in the first go around.

i will not purchase a full-size tube and i doubt i'll finish up the sample i have.