LUSH Party On Temple Balm

3.2

coffee infusion, beeswax, jojoba oil, shea butter, hemp oil, glycerin, fresh lemongrass, lime oil, menthol, rosemary oil, juniperberry oil

on 3/5/2009 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

smells great. Not as tingling and as cooling on the skin as I thought. I will have to use this a couple more times to really get a firm opinion. Right now Im kind of blah on it. Might swap it out

on 11/6/2007 11:28:00 PM

I love love love this stuff.....despite a couple problems I have with it : smells a bit strange, with a slight dill pickle odour, and overpriced for the small amount you get. However, it's absolutely blissful once I have it on my temples and I'll keep buying it every time it runs out.

on 8/9/2007 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product does absolutely nothing for me. I mean, sure it has a nice minty scent, but thatís about it. Itís not at all stimulating and it does nothing for me when Iím tired. And I canít really use it for anything else either. Tried it as a lip balm, then I read that they donít advise you to use it for that purpose and I certainly understood why, as it dried out my lips and didnĎt taste very well. Luckily I didnít actually pay for it cause it was a gift. So, overall, Iím definitely not repurchasing this one.

on 3/10/2007 2:15:00 AM

The smell of this temple balm is nice enough, but I've found the formula to be such that I can't actually use it for its intended purpose. You're supposed to rub this balm on your temples to revive and awaken, and the scent certainly suggests these things. But, the base of this balm is waxy and oily. It's basically the consistency of a thick lip balm. If I rubbed that on my temples I'd get huge breakouts. I can put it behind my ears and on my wrists, but the effect just isn't what it could be if I could put it on my temples.

on 1/26/2007 11:49:00 PM

lush says that this is a scent meant for stimulation, but i like to rub it on my temples, forehead and earlobes to help reduce the pain of sinus headaches. its a very nice rosemary-mint-lime-menthol-juniper scent thats a bit medicinal. it clears the sinuses and is very calming. at the very least it makes me feel better.

i have combination skin, and so far so good with rubbing such an oily concotion on my face. i also use it on my dry elbows and as a cuticle cream. i dont recommend it for use on the lips if youre in a pinch. its too tingly. continued >>

"Party On" is Flying Fox's vibrant, more upbeat cousin. You massage this blend of coffee, jojoba, cannabis, lemongrass, lime, rosemary and juniper into your temples, and you are supposed to experience a rush of energy that, as one LUSH user was quoted as saying, 'will keep you up all night'. While FF has one prominent note (ylang ylang), I can't discern any one note in this balm more prominent than the other, it smells like an equal mixture of lemon, hemp, and some herbal notes. Like the other LUSH temple balms, the fragrance disappears after a few minutes, leaving you to wonder, "how is this supposed to work if I don't smell anything?" I do think that this works as a pick-me-up, placebo effect or not, but as for keeping me up so that I can "party" all night... it doesn't seem to have that effect on me.

Popular Treatments (Face)