October 30, 2014 | 1699 users online

Lipstick - Avon - crystal aura lipcolor in crystal berry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hope they bring these back. I should have got more when I had the chance. The packaging on these is so cute, it's glittery silver and looks great, most avon lipstick packaging is plain. The lipsticks are amazing. I have this one in crystal berry. It smells and tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher. The application is pigmented but not thick like other lipsticks and it's shimmery, Would defiantly stock up on these if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by LClark

This is my most FAVORITE Avon lipstick. It goes on SOOOO nicely and the color is absolutely perfect for my complexion. Crystal aura lipcolors have a very subtle sparkle to them that makes this lipstick perfect for day or evening wear. It's very VERY moisurizing and it has a yummy scent too....like watermelon? This lipstick does not stain or feather. It does not have a heavy sticky texture either like some do.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 6:51:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

This lipstick is shimmery and slightly sheer but not glittery or gaudy. It also has a nice, fruity scent. It feels smooth and comfortable and the berry colour is really pretty. The tube is pretty too, silver and sparkly. It's now my favourite lipstick!