October 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - Ralph Rocks

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by solococo

my first ever fragrance, best of the best

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Jeri1510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Why?! God, why was it discontinued? I can't find it anywhere in the world. Ralph Lauren made a huge mistake for sure, this was my favourite perfume ever ... sweet orange musky smell, just divine and long lasting. My heart is broken.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

This Ralph really rocks! That is, if you want a swirl of sweet, neon bright, almost pulpy fruit on top a thickish, coconutty and milky base. Like Kysona below says, it's not a sophisticated smell but great holiay fun. It makes me think of summer holiday resorts, a bit of swimming pool, a bit of beach volley and summer disco music, all those fun things that you can do because you are on holiday. Not very romantic, creative or particularly feminine. Still, good quality in its own category. Medium sillage and lasting power on my skin. Unfortunately, it is darn expensive in my country so I won't be buying a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best of all the Ralphs IMHO. Again, synthetic, subtlety and sophistication "don't live here anymore", but it's upbeat and partymood-inducing, so for a relaxed beach holiday I would grab a bottle of that without even thinking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. In my opinion unless you think about lasting power, you can't really go wrong with EDT's they'll never be too strong.

I think my nose senses are out of whack though... I smell NO coconut. It is definitely tropical, but what I smell is mango and lime if anything. I have to bring my atomizer with me for this one, it's true that the scent doesn't last long, but it's better than most EDT's and some perfumes (e.g Viva la Juicy), I see this lasting for at least 6 hours.

This is totally one I could see myself wearing on a daily basis during the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

In love....totally in love...I feel sooo young when wearing this & I may be on the older side of what is acceptable with this fragrance, but it is so warm & yummy that I just do not care. I never run out of this, not for several years just won't allow that to happen. The honey thinks this scent is fab as well! During winter months when I am longing for the sun I can spritz this on & instantly it brings back a bit of vacation with palm trees & pina coladas, anything that amazing deserves a 5 lippie any day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love it! tropical fruits and coconut. It has a warmer base than most fruity scents. I wish it were stronger and longer lasting though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lilstrawberrykirb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this scent. But my asthma is not :( looks like I'll just have to make sure I have my inhaler, cause this scent is the bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What an amazing floral, fruity, and water-like scent. When I spray this in the air I instantly think of summer. Although it is fall/winter now I still wear it on special occasions. This perfume is lightly scented and soft enough that it can be worn everyday. My favorite way to wear this is to spray it on my scarves and gloves. When I'm extra daring I'll mist it in my hair. Buy this scent, you will not be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

'Ralph Rocks' is a nice Summery fruity scent. It has a tropical feel, but unlike many of the other reviewers, I can't detect ANY coconut at all! To me, it smells like oranges, pineapple and passionfruit. This is a very sweet scent and can get a little nauseating. To me, the opening resembles Escada's 'Taj Sunset', but the fruity notes don't last as well and is quickly dominated by a musky dry-down. I got mine reduced on sale, but wouldn't have paid full-price especially because it has weak staying power. Overall, I think this best suits those who like very sweet scents. If not, you may be disappointed.