October 21, 2014 | 2025 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Timewise Cellu-Shape Contouring System

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Alle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this after reading the great reviews. I have a small amount of cellulite on my buttocks and could use a little more firmness on upper arms. After using this for two weeks I saw absolutely NO improvement. The gel smells horrible and is very sticky. My husband hated what I smelled like. The lotion does not seem to moisturize any better than other lotion. I gave the remainder of the gel and lotion to a friend(38 yrs) and she did not see any improvement either. This is very expensive and a big waste of time and money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by ChaiSahara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this years ago, but never really stuck with using it. I recently started up again, and holy cow! I apply it to my thighs and butt, and there's definitely a difference! The only issue is, and this is why I gave it a 4: I am not sure if it's my diet/exercising that is making the difference, or the product itself. Maybe a combination of both is more accurate.

Appearance of dimples and cellulite on my thighs is totally gone, and my butt dimples have been reduced. Skin is also more moisturized and smoother overall.

I will repurchase if I can find a reasonable deal on it, and continue with exercising. Seems like a good combination!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

i've been the same weight for months but i think i may have lost an inch or so with this stuff bcoz my pants have been fitting better....i only use this on the lower parts of the body...the daytime lotion is useless but the gel one is the stuff that does all the action...i'll prolly just repurchase the gel itself...this stuff is pretty pricey so i make sure to order it on other sites online & can get it for 50% less...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So i started using this set, and just can not believe the results i am getting! I have a big butt, and i know most black men love big butts. but i had like 40 dimples on my butt for years. And would be shy about showing myself during intimacy. but now my butt is smooth and getting round like that model "buffie the body". lol seriously. i am like so in luv with this stuff. please give it a try

And I love the way it makes the thighs and butt feel after it dries.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by alli82985

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! I am a thin girl but have always had problems with my thighs. It's the place that I carry any weight I gain. Along with my jiggly inner thighs I also had very noticeable cellulite on the backs of my thighs. I ordered some perfume and got a free sample of this from my MK consultant. It's only been about two weeks and I am amazed at the difference. I have even been kind of lazy about using both the daytime and nighttime everyday like you're supposed to and I've still noticed a HUGE difference. My thighs feel so much firmer. I wish that I would have measured them before I started using it because I am definitely convinced I lost quite a bit. I actually stood in front of the dressing room mirrors @ the mall (we all know how that lighting is) and I was pleased with what I saw. This morning I shook my legs a little bit to tr to get them to jiggle and they didn't. I am overjoyed. My pants fit looser. It's incredible. I am ordering my full size bottles right away. Don't pass this up. It is the only thing that has every worked for me. Insane!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by discworld

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hard to believe, but yes, this really makes a difference. Is my cellulite completely gone? No. Is it noticably better? Yes! I noticed a difference after using the product for 2 weeks on my rear end and outer thighs. As an added bonus, it makes your skin very soft. If it wasn't for the price and a rather strong scent, I would use this all over!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 2:48:00 PM More reviews by vivi11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was using the Goodbye Cellulite by Nivea but I didn't like the smell even though it went away after a while. My friend is a MK consultant so I got it very cheap - $22 bucks for the set. I really like this product & how it makes my skin feel baby smooth. I've been using it for over a month now & my skin looks so much smoother. I have to pinch my skin to see the dimples. The true test is sitting with my legs crossed under the most harsh lighting. I could hardly see dimpling whereas before using this product, it was noticable. And for some reason, the stretch marks on my tummy smooth out - must be the tightening effect. I love it & would definatly recommend this product.

UPDATE: I'm still using this product and the cellulite is not at all noticable except for 2 small dimples on the sides of my bum. I'm not sure if that's cellulite or real dimples because the dimples are in the same area on both sides and the same depth. My husband thinks they're cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by JLuv84

I am very impressed with this product. So far I've been using it for a week and already I can see the back of my thighs getting smoother and firmer looking. I wish I'd found this sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Julie1380

I, like many of the other reviewers, have also tried a ton of different products to help reduct the appearance of cellulite and to firm my legs, arms, stomach, etc...

I am very impressed with this product. At first, I was a skeptic; however, it has been 8 days, and I am actually SEEING RESULTS!!! There is a definite increase in my skin's firmness, and I am overjoyed to report that the cellulite is progressively getting less visible.

I will need to buy more of the night time lotion, as I will run out of that before the daytime one. So, now that I know, I can plan accordingly. It is definitely worth the price... especially considering it works!

The only thing I would improve about the product (the night time in particular) is the scent.

I also have a great Mary Kay Consultant.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 2:05:00 PM More reviews by AndieCate

By FAR the best smoothing product I've EVER used! After 2 weeks I saw a difference in the "cottage cheese" dimples on the backs of my legs....this product is AMAZING!