November 20, 2014 | 1922 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kate Somerville - Exfolikate

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I diggg it. I like a few things from her line, this and the Goat Milk cream. This one goes on nicely definitely makes your face a little red and tingles. The tingle is not as bad for me at all not like what other people described. Makes my skin look better after I use it. It't was over priced thought as are most of her products

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by luusk1125

This is amazing the exfoliant is intense the particles are not big is a fine griddy texture and did not irritate my super senitive acne prone skin or cause redness. It stings slightly. I apply it and leave it on for 1 to 2 mins before I scrub. It evened out my skintone gave a glow. It even calm down some of my redness and acne. The dull uneven complexion is much better. My random acne spots are healling faster. The dry flakey peeling gone. After using this several times I notice I don't constantly get those big painful pimples as much just the random 2-3 around the time of the month and pores are less clogged. This is expensive but worth the price If you want better skin. Removing dead skin allows product to sink in and work better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by frage

I received a free sample of Exfolikate from an online purchase through Sephora. This product works great with my oily skin. I use it along side my acne cleanser and the zits in my face are shrinking three times faster than they normally would. This product has a clove smell that I do not care for at all, however it is not overwhelming. The product comes out green but once applied it is only left with a slight green tint. It has a sandy texture resembling a gentle scrub. I do not encounter any irritation while using this product, it actually leaves my skin soft. The product did not do much for my blackheads. Based on other review this product should probably be avoided by those with dry sensitive skin.

The deal breaker for me is the steep price. I understand that a little goes a long way for this product, however I can't find a reason to justify how expensive it is. Based on how the product felt and how much it resembled other cleansing products, I would say there is probably something out there that does everything Exfolikate does for a fraction of the price.

I will be enjoying the remainder of my sample. Once it runs out I will NOT be purchasing the full sized product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved this as one the 3 samples I ordered, the other 2 for my mom and this one for me. I only used it twice and so far I LOVE IT!! It smells kind of like bengay, and it has a green grainy texture. You're supposed to massage it to clean, wet face for 30 seconds and the leave it like that for 1 to 2 minutes. I'm 17, my skin is combination ( oily and normal), and acne prone, especially blackheads. And let me tell ya this thing REALLY exfoliates and eliminates most of my blackheads in my nose. On top of that, it doesnt irritate my skin! *FLOWING HAPPINESS*

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I received a few good sized samples of this and really enjoyed the deep clean it gave me! I used it about twice a week and felt like it gave a great scrub. However, it did leave my skin feeling very dry, even after moisturizing. And I have oily skin! So if you're someone who already has dry skin, this may not be the product for you. The scent is clove-ish. One of those things some people are going to love and some people are going to hate! Check this out if you're looking to treat yourself to an effective, deep cleansing weekly scrub!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Hayleeland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was overpriced and smelled bad. It left My face feeling real tight and my face started flaking even more after I used this. I have Dry skin I live in phoenix so no moisture in the air what so ever. I tried Derma MD At home microderm and its amazing it really is like an at home microdermabrasion it has the finest crystals and leaves my skin so soft (with no flaking afterwards) I use this twice a week and ive noticed a huge difference in my face would recommend to anyone with dry skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a total splurge for one's skin, but worth every penny. Apply to damp skin, rub for about 20 seconds and let sit for 2 minutes. Rinses easily. Skin is left super smooth. I love the scent, cinnamon and clove. You only need a pea sized amount, so the full size will last 1 year if you use it 1-2 times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by c4ward

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and try to leave it on the full two minutes. The smell is out of this world, and it leaves my skin so soft- ready to absorb other products. It's green, so you can see exactly where you put it on and exactly where to wash it off. Initially, a friend gave me the trial size as a gift. After using it a few times, I purchased the full size. It is an absolutely important part of my skincare.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good scrub, nothing too exciting but definitely useful. Unfortunately, the smell is just so noxious to me! I can barely stand to put the stuff on my face, as it's an overpowering cinnamon/clove odor that doesn't dissipate at all. If you've ever had a cocktail with Fireball cinnamon whiskey, that's exactly what this stuff smells like. Yuck!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Big Overpriced Overhyped MEH. In my opinion this product is horrible, left my face all dried out and red.
Products I would recommend over this one are Origins Modern Friction, Ren Glycol Lactic Mask, and/or the whole family of MUAC peels. If I'm going to spend this kind of money in the future it's going to be on something that actually delivers impressive results. I guess I'm always chasing after that "dewy glow". The other products I mentioned give me that. This one just irritated my skin.
Won't repurchase.