August 20, 2014 | 1774 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kate Somerville - Exfolikate

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I received a few good sized samples of this and really enjoyed the deep clean it gave me! I used it about twice a week and felt like it gave a great scrub. However, it did leave my skin feeling very dry, even after moisturizing. And I have oily skin! So if you're someone who already has dry skin, this may not be the product for you. The scent is clove-ish. One of those things some people are going to love and some people are going to hate! Check this out if you're looking to treat yourself to an effective, deep cleansing weekly scrub!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Hayleeland

This was overpriced and smelled bad. It left My face feeling real tight and my face started flaking even more after I used this. I have Dry skin I live in phoenix so no moisture in the air what so ever. I tried Derma MD At home microderm and its amazing it really is like an at home microdermabrasion it has the finest crystals and leaves my skin so soft (with no flaking afterwards) I use this twice a week and ive noticed a huge difference in my face would recommend to anyone with dry skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a total splurge for one's skin, but worth every penny. Apply to damp skin, rub for about 20 seconds and let sit for 2 minutes. Rinses easily. Skin is left super smooth. I love the scent, cinnamon and clove. You only need a pea sized amount, so the full size will last 1 year if you use it 1-2 times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by c4ward

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and try to leave it on the full two minutes. The smell is out of this world, and it leaves my skin so soft- ready to absorb other products. It's green, so you can see exactly where you put it on and exactly where to wash it off. Initially, a friend gave me the trial size as a gift. After using it a few times, I purchased the full size. It is an absolutely important part of my skincare.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good scrub, nothing too exciting but definitely useful. Unfortunately, the smell is just so noxious to me! I can barely stand to put the stuff on my face, as it's an overpowering cinnamon/clove odor that doesn't dissipate at all. If you've ever had a cocktail with Fireball cinnamon whiskey, that's exactly what this stuff smells like. Yuck!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Big Overpriced Overhyped MEH. In my opinion this product is horrible, left my face all dried out and red.
Products I would recommend over this one are Origins Modern Friction, Ren Glycol Lactic Mask, and/or the whole family of MUAC peels. If I'm going to spend this kind of money in the future it's going to be on something that actually delivers impressive results. I guess I'm always chasing after that "dewy glow". The other products I mentioned give me that. This one just irritated my skin.
Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by chloecharlton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing. It's expensive but you use the smallest amount and it lasts a long time. The smell is nice..cinnamony. My skin looks and feels significantly smoother. My makeup goes on much nicer and its just amazing. Get a sample and you will be converted!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this once a week with my clarisonic for about six months with no noticeable skin improvement. I didn't see any skin flaking off, although I did think it helped a little with the absorption of the other products I was using at the time. I am a believer in cell turnover for overall skin health, however this product was ineffective in promoting that turnover for me.

At first application it stung my face but you eventually get accustomed to the feeling. Not a particularly nice smelling product, but not repulsive either. There are better products out there for cheaper. See your dermatologist for more effective products for cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by missashleyosu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

absolutely my favorite exfoliant. definitely worth the money for the outcome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by PinkDogwoods

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have had several of the small tubes of this and always it smelled of dill. Recently I got another and I braced myself for the smell but immediately realized something was different. I smelled the cinnamon and thought so this is what people mean by it smells good. This one was less harsh on my skin also. So, I'm wondering if I've always gotten rancid product. Can't do anything about it now but would like to know. Even so, this is one of my favorite products because I get immediate results, my dry patches wipe right off. I use it more often than is recommended because my skin is extraordinarily dry. Will at some point try the Dr Dennis Gross products but for now I can recommend this product-if it smells like cinnamon. And the price? well I feel that most of the time you get what you pay for. The packaging is fine I've never had one dry out on me and you can remove the cap and sqeeze it as it gets to the end and you can always cut open the tube.