Reviva Labs Rosewater Facial Spray

4.6

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Distilled rosewater, glycerin, aloe juice, polysorbate 20, tocopheryl acetate, vegetable oil & Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and Vitamin B (ergocalciferol), fennel (and) hops (and) balm mint (and) mistletoe (and) maticaria (and) yarrow extracts, mallow (and) ivy (and) cucumber (and) sambucus and arnica extracts, trace mineral concentrate, methyl paraben

on 7/12/2015 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love love LOVE Reviva Labs Rosewater Facial Spray! Prior to finding this product, I was using Heritage's Rosewater + Glycerin spray. Revivals rosewater facial spray has a much stronger rose scent (which I love) and I've found that my skin just reacts so beautifully to it. I cannot see myself ever taking this facial spray out of my skin care routine.

I currently use this facial spray as a toner and I honestly haven't seen my skin this good in so long. Granted, I'm using a lot of other products now which I didn't use before so can't give all the credit to this rosewater facial spray. But oh the smell, I do love it very much.

I deducted a packaging lippie because the facial "spray" is not a misting kind of spray. It is like a face DRENCHER kind of spray. Reviva, can you please fix this? It's like this jet stream. Till then, I'll continue to spray first into my palms and then apply to face. Only two sprays are needed to cover my entire face. I love it! Can't wait to buy more ;)

on 6/4/2015 1:40:00 AM

I have had this product for over a year and every time I spray it over my face, I end up having a horrible rush. Wouldn't recommend if you have acne prone skin

on 3/22/2015 12:49:00 AM

This product has been a HG for me for literally decades. I initially found it at my local health food store.and they still order it for me 3 bottles at a time..I don't have to pay tax or shipping..altho, I would if I had to..this is perhaps the one thing in my arsenal that I would never, ever, ever, give up. I mostly use it to..set.. my makeup at the end..it makes an amazing difference.. Altho, as I have gotten older, my skin has gotten better..and I am literally not using any makeup..just concealer around the eyes if needed.But I always use it as a finish..In reading some of the reviews here..I think I am going to try it on my hair...never thought of that..That is why I LOVE MakeupAlley!!!!!!

on 1/5/2015 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this spray is really convenient for refreshing your face. my skin starts to feel a little oily and "dirty" towards the middle of the day, especially when i'm wearing makeup, but a few sprays of this makes my skin feel fresh again. i also spray it on my foundation brush before applying liquid foundation to make it easier to apply. i took away a star because this stuff is kind of expensive and it doesn't seem different from other rosewater sprays i've used--the only reason i buy this brand is because it's easier to find.

on 10/21/2014 9:21:00 PM

Is okay, I feel its a little over priced

on 9/12/2014 2:14:00 PM

This is a really great product. I bought a bottle at Vitamin Shoppe for about $8 and I loved the directions- it gave many valid uses for the product, some that I've never even thought of, like setting makeup. It's easy to use, and I usually use three sprays for every day and nighttime cleansing session, two spritzes for my face and one for my neck. The smell is very wonderfully rosy, light and old-fashioned. I don't believe that this is a direct cause of why my skin has been clearer lately, but my face feels very supple after a few hours of using it with a moisturizer. I highly recommend this product- except for one thing. Please be very careful not to accidentally spray it in your eyes, like I did!! Being the idiot that I am and trying to set my eye makeup, the spray got in my eyes and they burned for about 15 minutes. Please, PLEASE do not be me. This contains hyaluronic acid (sort of like a natural Botox) and may cause problems for people with sensitive skin. That being the only con, it is a wonderful product and this is now an essential in my beauty routine.

on 9/10/2014 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just purchased my second bottle of this and I will never be without this product. I use this multiple times a day. I spray my face before applying makeup, as a moisturizer and then after, to give a natural, fresh, dewy and glowing look to my makeup. I spray my face at night before bed. I definitely notice a difference if I'm not regularly using this. This evens my skintone, moisturizes, and gives me glowing skin. It smells amazing. I love this

on 8/6/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Count me in as a fan of this. Bought it to set mineral makeup originally, now use it as a light moisturizer under Bioderma Photomax sunscreen, or as a refresher, or for the hair, or for the nice rose scent, or as an extra-gentle toner. I already bought a second bottle.

on 7/16/2014 1:18:00 PM

I always keep a bottle of this in the fridge and use it as a toner and sometimes spray it on after my makeup is applied. It smells so fresh and feels so great on the skin. I got a big bottle that will last me ages for $4 at Drug Emporium. There is really nothing bad I can say about this product at all. It's so refreshing and my skin reacts well to it.

on 7/8/2014 5:20:00 PM

This spray is so awesome! Great for the hot summer heat. Leaves your face feeling refreshed.

Popular Face Skincare Products