April 20, 2014 | 920 users online

Skincare - Face - Reviva - Rosewater Facial Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm batting a 100% lately!! This stuff is great...over or under makeup! You can even use it on your skin/body and hair! It smells like roses...so if you do not like rose smell....you won't like this. But it's mild and refreshing. I spritzed some on before my moisturizer and to also set my make up. Perfect for those "hot flashes" too! It just makes you feel completely fresh and clean...this is a new staple in my skincare arsenal!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Hypnolove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have mac fix+ and I have skindanavia spray but I have to say I keep reaching for this product because it just feels more natural and happier on my skin. Its bigger bottle than the other two products and half the price on amazon which is an obv plus. I apply it after cleansing and over makeup to soften the powder effect which it def softens. All in all I like

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jihunnie23

Waay impressed. It is now an integral part of my daily routine -- I can now forego night cream. It's so easy and I rarely need to pat in, just spray and walk: perfect, balanced skin. You're good.
(1) Ridiculously affordable. Maybe $9 at my local Whole Foods.
(2) Long-lasting. I use liberally (on both face AND hair -- my god, what it does for my hair) at least twice a day and it barely made a dent in the bottle.
(3) Sprays really evenly. Sinks in immediately. Truly leaves a dewy glow after. Day cream isn't even necessary (but SPF is, so...). After applying my eye cream and SPF, I spray. At night, I just spray after showering and I'm done. Less steps, less products, full throttle win.
(4) Fairly clean ingredients list. I'm always looking out for moisturizers that don't rely on silicons and such, and water is a winner. Love.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE! I was initially scared to use this spray because of the vegetable oil in it. I was terrified that it would break me out, but it didn't. I've been using it for a little over a year now, every day, twice a day, and I'm still on my first bottle. I mix it with jojoba oil and moisturize my face with it, and it's just incredible. Really. I also use it to set and de-powerize my mineral makeup and it makes me look dewy and fresh but not oily. I, for one, love the scent, but I'm a big fan of roses. If you don't like the smell of roses, you will probably be bothered by it at first, but it doesn't last long. I actually wish it lasted longer!
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this spray!
PROS: Cheap, lasts forever, natural ingredients, smells lovely, makes my skin look and feel wonderful.
CONS: None!
One of the few products that I can truly call HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by josie13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I mix this with my vitamin C powder to make my daily serum. I use 1/8 of a tsp of vit C and 2 tspns of spray. I find it disolves the powder really well and it has glycerin and hayaluronic acid in it. The smell is a bit strong but it does go away after 20 minutes or so. The new formula has no parabens.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

I have oily t-zone and this has not caused problems for me. However, I lowered the rating to 4 because this contains vegetable oil. If this is oil free, I would have given 5. This is a light spray which I spray and pat in as a toner after cleansing and before serum/moisturizer. I also use it as spray before/after primer, mist on powder, or facial refreshner anytime with or without makeup. It does have a rose scent, though does not linger. The mist is ok for a plastic spray bottle, but requires priming sometimes or else there may be heavy spots (especially when not used for a few days). So before misting powder or makeup, I always shake the bottle, prime the pump by spraying on my neck twice. If you like really fine mist or few ingredient, I suggest Evian. If you don't mind the additional ingredients (included below) and need a multipurpose spray, I recommend Reviva. The bottle states it containing hyaluronic acid but not enough to be on the ingredient list.

Ingredients: Distilled rosewater, glycerin, aloe juice, polysorbate 20, tocopheryl acetate, vegetable oil & Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and Vitamin B (ergocalciferol), fennel (and) hops (and) balm mint (and) mistletoe (and) maticaria (and) yarrow extracts, mallow (and) ivy (and) cucumber (and) sambucus and arnica extracts, trace mineral concentrate, methyl paraben. Free Of Animal ingredients and animal testing.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by ShaeAlbs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great for for dry skin...
It's good for setting makeup and also for flaky skin. I spray some on a q-tip and dab it wherever my skin flakes...I also use it after cleansing my face before I apply my moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by runimina

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I really like it! :) It's got awesome ingredients in it, it's very gentle and it did not break me out! (Huuuuuge factor for me as I have never found a moisturizer that my face didn't break out from, so I chose to turn to sprays and serums for moisture. )

I bought it for around $8 at the Vitamin shoppe and it looks like it might last me a few months. The mist comes out very nice and fine and I only have to use about 2-3 sprays to cover my face. Makes my face feel very soft and it smells great, but not overwhelming. Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by fluttergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this stuff, and its very rare for me to feel anything more than meh about any kind of skin care products. i have insanely sensitive, allergy prone and oily skin and this product is soothing and wonderful on my face no matter how many times a day i use it. i use this stuff to set makeup, refresh tired skin, and i particularly love it over sunscreen; it really seems to diminish the oily residue on my skin, which is so important to me, as my skin is already so oily. i got this at my local vitamin shoppe ( do not pay the exorbitant shipping rates off reviva's website! use amazon instead) for less than nine bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by tapasnut

This is a terrific facial spray that you can use for a number of purposes. It's a great refresher spray since it's a soothing spray with a nice rosewater scent. It is also a toner you can use to make moisturizer work better so can be used right after washing your face. And, some people use to set their make up (similar to Fix+). This works especially well for powder foundation or mineral makeup. I like the all-natural ingredient list. The most unbelievable part is that this spray is dirt cheap from natural food/vitamin stores.