November 28, 2014 | 963 users online

Skincare - Face - Reviva Labs - Rosewater Facial Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by glamguy12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Is okay, I feel its a little over priced

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by rambochick82

This is a really great product. I bought a bottle at Vitamin Shoppe for about $8 and I loved the directions- it gave many valid uses for the product, some that I've never even thought of, like setting makeup. It's easy to use, and I usually use three sprays for every day and nighttime cleansing session, two spritzes for my face and one for my neck. The smell is very wonderfully rosy, light and old-fashioned. I don't believe that this is a direct cause of why my skin has been clearer lately, but my face feels very supple after a few hours of using it with a moisturizer. I highly recommend this product- except for one thing. Please be very careful not to accidentally spray it in your eyes, like I did!! Being the idiot that I am and trying to set my eye makeup, the spray got in my eyes and they burned for about 15 minutes. Please, PLEASE do not be me. This contains hyaluronic acid (sort of like a natural Botox) and may cause problems for people with sensitive skin. That being the only con, it is a wonderful product and this is now an essential in my beauty routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Mad4883

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased my second bottle of this and I will never be without this product. I use this multiple times a day. I spray my face before applying makeup, as a moisturizer and then after, to give a natural, fresh, dewy and glowing look to my makeup. I spray my face at night before bed. I definitely notice a difference if I'm not regularly using this. This evens my skintone, moisturizes, and gives me glowing skin. It smells amazing. I love this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Count me in as a fan of this. Bought it to set mineral makeup originally, now use it as a light moisturizer under Bioderma Photomax sunscreen, or as a refresher, or for the hair, or for the nice rose scent, or as an extra-gentle toner. I already bought a second bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I always keep a bottle of this in the fridge and use it as a toner and sometimes spray it on after my makeup is applied. It smells so fresh and feels so great on the skin. I got a big bottle that will last me ages for $4 at Drug Emporium. There is really nothing bad I can say about this product at all. It's so refreshing and my skin reacts well to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Kristi71

This spray is so awesome! Great for the hot summer heat. Leaves your face feeling refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm batting a 100% lately!! This stuff is great...over or under makeup! You can even use it on your skin/body and hair! It smells like roses...so if you do not like rose smell....you won't like this. But it's mild and refreshing. I spritzed some on before my moisturizer and to also set my make up. Perfect for those "hot flashes" too! It just makes you feel completely fresh and clean...this is a new staple in my skincare arsenal!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Hypnolove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have mac fix+ and I have skindanavia spray but I have to say I keep reaching for this product because it just feels more natural and happier on my skin. Its bigger bottle than the other two products and half the price on amazon which is an obv plus. I apply it after cleansing and over makeup to soften the powder effect which it def softens. All in all I like

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jihunnie23

Waay impressed. It is now an integral part of my daily routine -- I can now forego night cream. It's so easy and I rarely need to pat in, just spray and walk: perfect, balanced skin. You're good.
(1) Ridiculously affordable. Maybe $9 at my local Whole Foods.
(2) Long-lasting. I use liberally (on both face AND hair -- my god, what it does for my hair) at least twice a day and it barely made a dent in the bottle.
(3) Sprays really evenly. Sinks in immediately. Truly leaves a dewy glow after. Day cream isn't even necessary (but SPF is, so...). After applying my eye cream and SPF, I spray. At night, I just spray after showering and I'm done. Less steps, less products, full throttle win.
(4) Fairly clean ingredients list. I'm always looking out for moisturizers that don't rely on silicons and such, and water is a winner. Love.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE! I was initially scared to use this spray because of the vegetable oil in it. I was terrified that it would break me out, but it didn't. I've been using it for a little over a year now, every day, twice a day, and I'm still on my first bottle. I mix it with jojoba oil and moisturize my face with it, and it's just incredible. Really. I also use it to set and de-powerize my mineral makeup and it makes me look dewy and fresh but not oily. I, for one, love the scent, but I'm a big fan of roses. If you don't like the smell of roses, you will probably be bothered by it at first, but it doesn't last long. I actually wish it lasted longer!
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this spray!
PROS: Cheap, lasts forever, natural ingredients, smells lovely, makes my skin look and feel wonderful.
CONS: None!
One of the few products that I can truly call HG.