Reviva Labs Rosewater Facial Spray

4.7

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Distilled rosewater, glycerin, aloe juice, polysorbate 20, tocopheryl acetate, vegetable oil & Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and Vitamin B (ergocalciferol), fennel (and) hops (and) balm mint (and) mistletoe (and) maticaria (and) yarrow extracts, mallow (and) ivy (and) cucumber (and) sambucus and arnica extracts, trace mineral concentrate, methyl paraben

on 1/5/2015 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this spray is really convenient for refreshing your face. my skin starts to feel a little oily and "dirty" towards the middle of the day, especially when i'm wearing makeup, but a few sprays of this makes my skin feel fresh again. i also spray it on my foundation brush before applying liquid foundation to make it easier to apply. i took away a star because this stuff is kind of expensive and it doesn't seem different from other rosewater sprays i've used--the only reason i buy this brand is because it's easier to find.

on 10/21/2014 9:21:00 PM

Is okay, I feel its a little over priced

on 9/12/2014 2:14:00 PM

This is a really great product. I bought a bottle at Vitamin Shoppe for about $8 and I loved the directions- it gave many valid uses for the product, some that I've never even thought of, like setting makeup. It's easy to use, and I usually use three sprays for every day and nighttime cleansing session, two spritzes for my face and one for my neck. The smell is very wonderfully rosy, light and old-fashioned. I don't believe that this is a direct cause of why my skin has been clearer lately, but my face feels very supple after a few hours of using it with a moisturizer. I highly recommend this product- except for one thing. Please be very careful not to accidentally spray it in your eyes, like I did!! Being the idiot that I am and trying to set my eye makeup, the spray got in my eyes and they burned for about 15 minutes. Please, PLEASE do not be me. This contains hyaluronic acid (sort of like a natural Botox) and may cause problems for people with sensitive skin. That being the only con, it is a wonderful product and this is now an essential in my beauty routine.

on 9/10/2014 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just purchased my second bottle of this and I will never be without this product. I use this multiple times a day. I spray my face before applying makeup, as a moisturizer and then after, to give a natural, fresh, dewy and glowing look to my makeup. I spray my face at night before bed. I definitely notice a difference if I'm not regularly using this. This evens my skintone, moisturizes, and gives me glowing skin. It smells amazing. I love this

on 8/6/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Count me in as a fan of this. Bought it to set mineral makeup originally, now use it as a light moisturizer under Bioderma Photomax sunscreen, or as a refresher, or for the hair, or for the nice rose scent, or as an extra-gentle toner. I already bought a second bottle.

on 7/16/2014 1:18:00 PM

I always keep a bottle of this in the fridge and use it as a toner and sometimes spray it on after my makeup is applied. It smells so fresh and feels so great on the skin. I got a big bottle that will last me ages for $4 at Drug Emporium. There is really nothing bad I can say about this product at all. It's so refreshing and my skin reacts well to it.

on 7/8/2014 5:20:00 PM

This spray is so awesome! Great for the hot summer heat. Leaves your face feeling refreshed.

on 2/5/2014 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I'm batting a 100% lately!! This stuff is great...over or under makeup! You can even use it on your skin/body and hair! It smells like roses...so if you do not like rose smell....you won't like this. But it's mild and refreshing. I spritzed some on before my moisturizer and to also set my make up. Perfect for those "hot flashes" too! It just makes you feel completely fresh and clean...this is a new staple in my skincare arsenal!!

on 5/17/2013 4:17:00 PM

I have mac fix+ and I have skindanavia spray but I have to say I keep reaching for this product because it just feels more natural and happier on my skin. Its bigger bottle than the other two products and half the price on amazon which is an obv plus. I apply it after cleansing and over makeup to soften the powder effect which it def softens. All in all I like

on 4/28/2013 9:15:00 PM

Waay impressed. It is now an integral part of my daily routine -- I can now forego night cream. It's so easy and I rarely need to pat in, just spray and walk: perfect, balanced skin. You're good.
(1) Ridiculously affordable. Maybe $9 at my local Whole Foods.
(2) Long-lasting. I use liberally (on both face AND hair -- my god, what it does for my hair) at least twice a day and it barely made a dent in the bottle.
(3) Sprays really evenly. Sinks in immediately. Truly leaves a dewy glow after. Day cream isn't even necessary (but SPF is, so...). After applying my eye cream and SPF, I spray. At night, I just spray after showering and I'm done. Less steps, less products, full throttle win.
(4) Fairly clean ingredients list. I'm always looking out for moisturizers that don't rely on silicons and such, and water is a winner. Love.

Popular Face Skincare Products