July 28, 2014 | 1930 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a cool-toned light lilacky pink. I find it to be very flattering on me (light, yellow/olive). Lately, I've found peach-toned pinks and reddish blushes tend to make my cheeks look a little blotchy as they emphasize any redness.

It's sheer, so I use the #116 brush to apply it. It is not very pigmented, so I usually need to layer it a little bit to get the best effect. The texture is smooth, but perhaps a little too lightweight. It does not last the entire workday, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if I'll repurchase. This is a pretty color, but the quality could be better. I intend to find a dupe that has better lasting power.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by meggomyyeggo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always here about this being everyone's HG blush and I don't get the hype. I bought it because I thought it would be the perfect everyday light pink blush, boy was I wrong. My skin tone is NW20 and this barely shows up on me. It looks so pretty in the pan, I just wish it was more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This is a blush you have to try on. In the winter this shows up as a light pink with a sheen. Love it. Now as I'm a little darker it turns into a peachy coral. I have pretty strong yellow undertones so I'm guessing that's why this is happening. I really don't know. I thought it would be too light this time of year, but I was wrong. Would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lilaee

This is my absolute favourite blush for making you naturally fresh! I was in the market looking for something subtle that will give me a slight glow and this blush does it. It is very soft and perfect for wearing everyday without looking like you're trying too hard!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LuccaL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do like Well Dressed. It's just that blush to give a natural pink flush, and therefore you don't need much product, so it's gonna take ages to use up.

It's quite pricey here in Denmark however. 195 DKK which is $36, so I wouldn't repurchase unfortunately. I have got a NYX one that does the job just as good, so I'm gonna stick with that one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color, I'm nw15 and bought 3 well dressed before non of them has color pay off at all, and not long lasting, can not last 3 hours during WINTER

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Mac blusher in well dressed was an absolute let down for me, i am very pale and i loaded this onto my face and couldnt see a thing! Never had that before on a blusher wont be buying this shade again, must be darker next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Absolutely gorgeous! I use this everyday. I love the soft pink glow it gives me and it looks great with the mineralized skin finish in Give me Sun I usr as a bronzer. However, I recommend this mostly for lighter skin tones because it is very light.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Donnabella14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush! I am an NC15-20 and I find that this blush looks very natural on me. I'm confused as to why this blush doesn't have very much color payoff for some; that is certainly not the case with me! Maybe I got lucky, but this blush has a very good amount of pigmentation and shows up very nicely on my skin with just one or two swipes. I can count on this blush everyday and I don't have to think about it much, it blends like a dream! It also lasts all day on me, can't beat it. I've hit pan on this and plan on repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice blush. It's one of those everyday natural shades. It's great for light/light medium skin. I'd stay away if you're over NW25 because I don't think it would even show up on your skin. It's a light bubblegum pink color. It does seem to have a little bit of a purple undertone though.