December 18, 2014 | 1812 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Rock n Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this blush a while back when I was traveling and realized that I wanted a mauve colored blush and had neglected to pack one. So off to Walmart. I was really happy with this one. Have always loved the CG Cheekers. Very travel friendly. So I got my mauve colored blush for under $4. This blush is now one that I pull out fairly often. It's natural looking on my NC20 complexion--no noticeable shimmer-- and goes with any eye look that I come up with. My MAC lipstick in Syrup completes the look. I have several Cheekers blushes right now but this is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love love love love this blush. It has a very affordable price, and I think it works just as well as any expensive brand name blush. This blush is smooth, applies great, looks great, and it has a nice smell to it. It is very flattering, and I recommend it 100%!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this blush!! The color is amazing and looks beautiful on my skin, and it's pigmented really well. Blendable, and doesn't fade or slip off my face. I especially like the small packaging, so it's easy to store in my makeup bag. The whole layout of the Cheekers line is awesome, because basically what they are is mini versions of Covergirl's full sized products. This one in particular is actually the same as Covergirl's full size blush in Iced Plum. My mom has been using the iced plum one, and after she figured out I was using her blush, she bought me this smaller one. :) Works great!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Love this blush.A little scary at first for me,since I usually don't wear dark rose color blushes & this was a alot darker in the compact.It's actually very light & splends perfectly with my skin tone.Very pleased & will definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by samgv

Can I just start by saying that I love the name? And can I say that I'm just in love with the Covergirl signature smell. I don't know why but I love it! I like the packaging because it's small and pretty, easy to carry it around! It brings a little brush which is too small and I don't use. This color looks matte in the packaging but when you swatch it, it has a beautiful shine to it, to make your cheeks look natural and pretty. This color is the perfect combo of maroon and pink. It's the perfect color for those months when you start to transition from summer to fall, it's right in the middle. It's not the most pigmented blush I've ever tried, but it is pigmented. Also, because the product is rectangular, it's easy to swipe your brush and apply. I will repurchase this again, but I'll maybe try another color;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

I adore this blush! It is very natural looking and affordable. It almost matches my natural redness and it lasts all day for me! There is little to no shimmer and a great amount that you get for the price. The only complaints I would have is the packaging because it's hard to dig into the blush with your brush and I find the smell to a bit overbearing and it smells up my entire make up drawer :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this everyday. I'm around a NC20 in MAC. This is a perfect color of blush. My mom had this in her make-up drew for about a year. She only used it once. She doesn't really like blush. This was the first blush I ever bought. It's the perfect pinky-rosey color. It gives a natural blushing look! I will forever buy this over & over!! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by amethyst02m

Agree with all the points previous reviewer made! I'm also quite fair (Mac nc15) and this color works on me. Not too brown, not too rose, right in between. And for the price it has great staying power! Packaging IS cheap, but that's not enough to stop me from repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by toots13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush on my NC15 skin. It's a warm toned rose with a slight brown to it with no obvious shimmer but doesn't seem too matte on. It looks dark in the pan but is very healty and natural on my very pale skin. It's just the right opaqueness that you can apply lightly and have a healthy glow for day or build up to be more dramatic for a night out. It applies very smooth and blends well and never streaks. I use a swipe on my lids too when I'm doing a quick bare bones face. This is the only blush that I have repurchased over and over. The brush is awful like most blush compacts and the packaging in pretty cheap and flimsy - every one I've had the hinges break and have to rubber band the cover on. However, I've never had the blush crack or crumble and I carry this around in my purse all the time. I'm willing to overlook the flimsy packaging because the product is great and is dirt cheap. I keep buying high end blushes over the years and I always go back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by jenmhilton

After trying almost all of the Covergirl Cheekers, I finally found one I really like. . Because it a) isn't overloaded with shimmer b) doesn't take a million swipes from the pan to get it to show up on my cheeks. It's a very pretty deep rosey pink. This isn't the blush I use to get ready. I like to keep this in my make up bag to touch up during the day since I don't like carrying my MAC blush for fear of it breaking or losing it, and it's small size doesn't take up much room in my make up bag. It's a nice blush that stays on reasonably well. I really don't like the smell, and I don't understand why CG includes a fragrance, but it's not unbearable. The price and the very portable size makes it ideal for on the go looks and touch ups. Cheekers are also great for experimenting if you don't know what color blush looks good on you but don't want to fork over $10 - $15 to try new blushes that don't work. They are on sale all the time at Walgreens Buy 1, Get 1 %50 so you can really try different colors without spending a fortune.