Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Rock n Rose

4.4

I love the smoothness of this blush and it goes on nicely but the color was a no go for me. It was much too dark for my fair skin. You get a lot of color with this stuff so I tried using only a tiny bit but it still didn't look right on me. Plus the brush....who uses this brush?!?!?!?! Such a waste. Maybe if they stopped making the brushes they could put more of the product in because I really disliked the packaging. It didn't spread evenly and ripped a few of the bristles off my brush. Good for the price (if the color works for you) but I wouldn't repurchase this one

on 7/11/2014 8:24:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I bought this blush a while back when I was traveling and realized that I wanted a mauve colored blush and had neglected to pack one. So off to Walmart. I was really happy with this one. Have always loved the CG Cheekers. Very travel friendly. So I got my mauve colored blush for under $4. This blush is now one that I pull out fairly often. It's natural looking on my NC20 complexion--no noticeable shimmer-- and goes with any eye look that I come up with. My MAC lipstick in Syrup completes the look. I have several Cheekers blushes right now but this is my favorite.

on 5/27/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love love love love love this blush. It has a very affordable price, and I think it works just as well as any expensive brand name blush. This blush is smooth, applies great, looks great, and it has a nice smell to it. It is very flattering, and I recommend it 100%!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

LOVE this blush!! The color is amazing and looks beautiful on my skin, and it's pigmented really well. Blendable, and doesn't fade or slip off my face. I especially like the small packaging, so it's easy to store in my makeup bag. The whole layout of the Cheekers line is awesome, because basically what they are is mini versions of Covergirl's full sized products. This one in particular is actually the same as Covergirl's full size blush in Iced Plum. My mom has been using the iced plum one, and after she figured out I was using her blush, she bought me this smaller one. :) Works great!

on 10/1/2013 12:46:00 PM

Love this blush.A little scary at first for me,since I usually don't wear dark rose color blushes & this was a alot darker in the compact.It's actually very light & splends perfectly with my skin tone.Very pleased & will definitely purchase again!

on 8/25/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Can I just start by saying that I love the name? And can I say that I'm just in love with the Covergirl signature smell. I don't know why but I love it! I like the packaging because it's small and pretty, easy to carry it around! It brings a little brush which is too small and I don't use. This color looks matte in the packaging but when you swatch it, it has a beautiful shine to it, to make your cheeks look natural and pretty. This color is the perfect combo of maroon and pink. It's the perfect color for those months when you start to transition from summer to fall, it's right in the middle. It's not the most pigmented blush I've ever tried, but it is pigmented. Also, because the product is rectangular, it's easy to swipe your brush and apply. I will repurchase this again, but I'll maybe try another color;)

I adore this blush! It is very natural looking and affordable. It almost matches my natural redness and it lasts all day for me! There is little to no shimmer and a great amount that you get for the price. The only complaints I would have is the packaging because it's hard to dig into the blush with your brush and I find the smell to a bit overbearing and it smells up my entire make up drawer :(

on 12/30/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this everyday. I'm around a NC20 in MAC. This is a perfect color of blush. My mom had this in her make-up drew for about a year. She only used it once. She doesn't really like blush. This was the first blush I ever bought. It's the perfect pinky-rosey color. It gives a natural blushing look! I will forever buy this over & over!! <3

on 3/29/2012 1:25:00 PM

Agree with all the points previous reviewer made! I'm also quite fair (Mac nc15) and this color works on me. Not too brown, not too rose, right in between. And for the price it has great staying power! Packaging IS cheap, but that's not enough to stop me from repurchasing!

on 2/3/2012 8:47:00 PM

I love this blush on my NC15 skin. It's a warm toned rose with a slight brown to it with no obvious shimmer but doesn't seem too matte on. It looks dark in the pan but is very healty and natural on my very pale skin. It's just the right opaqueness that you can apply lightly and have a healthy glow for day or build up to be more dramatic for a night out. It applies very smooth and blends well and never streaks. I use a swipe on my lids too when I'm doing a quick bare bones face. This is the only blush that I have repurchased over and over. The brush is awful like most blush compacts and the packaging in pretty cheap and flimsy - every one I've had the hinges break and have to rubber band the cover on. However, I've never had the blush crack or crumble and I carry this around in my purse all the time. I'm willing to overlook the flimsy packaging because the product is great and is dirt cheap. I keep buying high end blushes over the years and I always go back to this one.

Popular Blush Products