December 18, 2014 | 1817 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sephora - Whipped Body Delights - Cosmopolitan

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Huge Whipped Body Delight fan here, disappointed in this scent tho =(
Sephora's WBD line is *incredible*, so moisturizing and creamy going on like silk, definitely gives imo The Body Shop a run for their money in being the Body Butter End-All-Be-All. I had had HAD to snag this in a few scents because of my lurve.
Unfortunately though the "Cosmopolitan" scent leaves something to be desired. Now why one would technically want to walk about smelling like an 'adult-beverage' still is hazy in my mind but hey there's like cranberries and stuff in those drinks and so it can't be all that bad, I mean Demeter PMU fragrances have a lock on Sex on the Beach eh? So why not! But... instead of having a Sex and the City-esque femme-fatale fun whimsical night on the town type of feel to it instead I'm more reminiscent of Mrs. Lippman's kindergarten class after nap hour when we would play with play-dough. OKOKOK NOT THAT BAD, but there's a definitely 'plasticy-strawberry' note to my nose on this one.
It's not an awful awful scent, but it's definitely not one of their best. I wish they did offer more varieties of scent but until they do I'll keep reaching for my fave Bamboo Garden (mmmmmm now THAT one is divine) and use Cosmopolitan on those "Eh I'm not really going anywhere or I'm hanging around the house" days.
continued >>