November 28, 2014 | 901 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - Black Purple 6L

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Katras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I don't know if I got a faulty one but mine was purple, while I was expecting something verging more towards black but not has harsh...if that makes sense. Anyway, although very pretty, creamy and lasts on the lid I won't be repurchsing as I actually prefer to line the upper waterline and this liner doesn't work on the waterline. Next buy: Pur Minerals Pur Intensity gel liner in Plum Quartz, here's hoping.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by vayalios

Just perfect! I also own Urban decay 24/7 in Crash and I prefer this MUFE eye pencil a 100 times!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Great liner. Nice alternative to black, it's a nice blackish shade with a hint of purple (not super obvious purple, but definitely there), something I was looking for but couldn't quite find in any other line! definitely goes on easily and stays put all night!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by lauracocoa

Love this pencil. It makes the green flecks in my brown eyes stand out. The staying power is amazing. I don't have to worry about this smudging or wearing off over the day or evening. I have combo skin, and my lids do get oily on occasion, but the product stays.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 3:41:00 AM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This pencil is EXACTLY the same colour as Clinique's Starry Plum Cream Shaper and a bit more expensive than Clinique, if it weren't for that I would have given it 5 stars but I really didn't think it was worth the bother of getting something which colourwise was exactly the same as another pencil that I have and qualitywise is not really any better quality, although the quality of this pencil is just as good as Clinique's, very easy to apply, well pigmented and it has THE MOST lasting power of any eye pencil that I have tried even more than MAC's Powerpoints and perhaps a tad bit more than the Clinique, as I usually need to retouch the Clinique once during the day but this MUFE pencil did NOT budge not even one iota the whole day long! I found the Clinique Cream Shaper to be a little bit more shimmery. which I like. I was hoping this pencil would be a bit more black with purple shimmer but it is just plain purple, I love purple pencils but since I already have one.........

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by kandcats

I bought this in my search for a long lasting eyeliner. I like the shade. It was a bit brighter than I had expected by not too bright and I think that I like the color better than what I had expected it would have been. The wear is pretty good. Lasts almost all day with no touch ups and doesn't migrate on my eyelid. It glides on easily and deposits color without having to warm the tip. The product is actually pretty "soft" so that might help with the easy application/color deposit. I plan to pick up a few more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by tracita