December 19, 2014 | 1508 users online

Eye Shadow - Dior - Dior 1 Couleur Powder Mono Eyeshadow 747 Toffee

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 6:24:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in a GWP palette along with 779,258,008 e/s and 489,427 Addict lippies for quite a while. Realizing I never actually tried this since I got it, I decided to do my eye mu with it today. This and 779 looked so perfect together that I thought I might have founded my HG taupe and chocolate brown crease color.Well now that I look in the mirror and it's been 2 hours since I did my eye-both colors seem to be halfway gone.I'm really disappointed but I'll give these 2 colors a second chance and wear them over my MAC Untitled paint.I'll update this review if I like it more and believe me I do want to!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by daisylee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A beautiful taupe colour with slight shimmer. Cant really go wrong with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by milliegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Who would have thought taupe would make blue eyes look so blue? I was always of the thought that bronze was the ultimate blue-eye enhancer, but apparently so is taupe, when you find the right one. This is definitely the right one for me. I swatched just about every taupe shade Dior makes, including ones in palettes before deciding on the Toffee single. I just liked its depth and glowiness, not shimmeriness. I have plenty of other taupes but this one especially flatters my eyes and has just the right amount of pigment. I apply it on lid up into crease and it makes my eyes stand out, although you don't notice the shadow itself. Amazingly simple. A new HG for me.