Nexxus Phyto Organics-Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner

3.7

on 1/25/2013 1:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Im a fan of Nexxus products..........they have been around are effective and of excellent quality.
This is a very moisturizing conditioner, I use it once a week and I have highlighted hair but pin straight, so maybe for more wayvy/curly hair this won't do but I can't see why not it has Manuka honey which is a high quality honey that is very moisturizing.
It smells great and keeps my hair shiny,bouncy and healthy.........another excellent product from Nexxus.

on 10/5/2012 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This conditioner is pretty good, since a little goes a long way. I wish it would smell like the shampoo, but too bad it smells more sweet... like candy.

on 7/20/2012 11:39:00 PM

I have a bad hair day every time I use this. My husband, who has fine, very curly hair, likes it OK and buys it from the salon mostly to support the owner. But I cannot even use it occasionally. It makes my super-thick, coarse, wavy hair somehow brittle and greasy at the same time. Major frizz, which must then be quelled with styling products, which creates residue on top of the greasy/waxy residue from Humectin. I have better luck with drugstore conditioners like Finesse and Dove, so that's what I use.

Nexxus <3 This is one of my favorites, I have long thick hair, and it tangles QUICK. This helps when I brush it.

on 5/10/2011 3:58:00 AM

the only reason i got these products (shampoo and conditioner humectin) was because i heard they can replace the old formula -grey cap, nexxus humectress...
Results: not even close to the old great formula of humectress!! i miss it so much.. If you know a product close to the old formula, please post it.. it was a great product and sadly discontinued.
this one... nothing special, an average performance, hard to find, little expensive and not comparable to what i was looking for.
wont buy it again.

on 3/21/2011 1:26:00 AM

I am very happy with it. However, I wasn't happy with it at all at first. I tried to use it as regular conditioner but turned out it did nothing. Then I use it as a leave in treatment, it only flaked and made my hair greasy. Finally, I use it as a hair mask and it turns out terrific! Applied a generous amount and wait for about five minutes, it leaves my hair so hydrated, smooth and shiny and works with all my shampoo. I spent $20 for one 1L set (1L of shampoo and 1L of conditioner). For the price of $10 for this huge bottle of hair mask and its result, it is cheap.

on 3/2/2011 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have fine relaxed hair and I use this to deep condition and as a daily moisturizing leave-in. Works great! I also use the theratin shampoo.

on 4/19/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this with the complimentary theratin shampoo. I really like this. It makes my hair shiny and soft and seems to moisturize very well. I bought this at a J.C. Penney sale last summer and then put it aside and didn't use it. I had used a new shampoo that left my hair terribly dry and I was in need of a serious moisturizing treatment and remembered I had this. It worked to restore my hair to its healthy-looking self. Smells good and doesn't seem to weigh my hair down at all. Try it!

on 2/14/2010 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Oh GOSH, I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE The scent of this phyto organics humectine conditioner, smells sooooo simply coconuty, softly sweet, hard to describe, but the scent does wow me big time, plus it conditions my hair fabulouosly well, plus you can also use this as a leave in, my hair never felt this soft and manageable with No other Nexxus lines Only this phyto organics line conditioner it works perfectly well, blow drying my color treated hair was quick, soft feeling, shinier, and More manageable, Now i plan to buy online the liter sizes, Im sold on this remarkable product which is 100% Organic and NO SLS, i love this phyto organics, its far better than them salon nexxus therappe and humectress lines, they coated my hair, whereas this phyto organics cleans, lightly moisturizes and makes my hair soft.

on 3/1/2009 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

We use this condish in the salon and I also have a litre of it at home. I have been looking for a condish for my daughter's dry, frizzy, super curly, thick hair. I have been using this along with the Theratin shampoo and her hair is still managable the next morning and not dry anymore. You have to leave it on for atleast 1 minute but I leave it on for 5. The scent is nice.

Top Rated Nexxus Products