September 1, 2014 | 2044 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish in Tokyo-a-Pink-Pink 501B

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by soapykitty

This is one of my favorite lipsticks.It's a bright medium pink that looks perfect on me and I always get compliments whenever I wear it.
The texture is very creamy and it looks matte and shiny.Don't wear any chapstick with it,or it will go on streaky.
Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Candy Pink is a dead ringer for this lipstick,but the staying power isn't that great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by lovely520

I actually kinda like this pink lipstick. On the nonpareilboutique website, it looked so pretty, I had to try it out It turned out to be somewhat lighter and not as coral-orange as it looked on the website, but still very pretty. One me it looks like a light-medium pink that is very pigmented. It's not at all frosty or shimmery and it glides very smoothly over my lips. This is a good shade if you're trying to get away from wearing darker lip colors. It's a refreshing shade of pink. Since I've only worn it once, I only gave it 3 stars. I have yet to see how I feel about it on other occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by FeliciaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was SO surprised by this. I just saw this and liked the color I saw in the tube. It is such a pretty medium pink! I would say it is a pretty bright medium pink, but still very wearable! What I was most surprised by was the consistency of this l/s! It is not drying at all on my lips, and most l/s tend to dry my lips out, but I really like the texture of this! It is more on the matte side, but not COMPLETELY matte. The price can't get any better, so go try this! The quality was so shocking to me, I want to go out and get more colors! The only thing is the packaging looks kind of cheap, and the l/s doesn't twist all the way down into the tube so be carful when you put the cap back on, or even taking it off. But for the quality that you get with the price of these I will stop complaining. I say go try this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Passionfruit82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This color looked nice in the tube,a bright coral pink,but not on me.I got this in Spain,were it's more expensive,3 euro,they should not sell it for more than 1 euro in my opinion.It smells weakly of cheap lipstick,but has no taste and the smell fades quickly away.the formula glides off and transfers on everything,still the lipstick creeps into all the small lines in the lips and makes the color uneven,it might have worked better with some shimmer in it.I wouldn't buy this again because of the lip wrinkle problem,and the color didnt suit my cool complexion,the packaging is cheap and its easy to nick the lipstick while taking cap on and off.Still want to buy the popular clipstick dark pink frost though,because of the good rating here

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by rose1234

I ran home to try this on thinking that maybe the strong pasty pink color in the tube would somehow go on differently. I looked in the mirror and...nope.

I have on and off tried this on and everytime - Ugh. Sorry. One lip for me and this is being thrown away. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by MIS0HAPPY

I bought this lipstick to try out which shades of coral or pinks look best on my weirdly colored lips. At first I was skeptical because it seemed too orangey, but it looks AMAZING! Although it's a tad bright, it really brightens up my complexion even without makeup on!

The consistency is creamy and feels almost like a balm. The staying power isn't all that great, but the left over color gives a pinky peach to my lips. :)

Would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ilynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice warm slightly coral pink. 99 cents. Nice pigmentation, matte, not milky. What's not to like? I would buy it again, yes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

Color: Medium-pink, very matte
Texture: Creamy, but not light
Price: For ~$0.99, there's nothing much to complain about
Packaging: The lipstick doesn't completely go in the container, so it's easy to nick the lipstick with the plastic cap
Overall: I probably wouldn't buy this color again b/c I'm not a sucker for bright pinks, but this lipstick is very good quality for a dollar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ScullyNess

Good quality lipstick that doesn't smell weird like cheap lipsticks can. This is nice for a pink tone, it's not my absolute favorite best color, mauve's look more realistic with me but this applied very very lightly is a nice face brightening slightly pinker than rose color. Don't press with regular force though or you will look like a kid that dipped there lips in strawberry milk lol

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:30:00 AM More reviews by MKitt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm also one of the poor girls who missed out on MAC's Strawberry Blonde and heard this made a decent substitute. I obviously can't comment on that but I do, however, love this color. :) It's a very coral pink, and I usually stay away from those colors as they tend to look intimidating on the tube, but to my surprise this goes well my weird, light but tan, islander skin. It looks amazing with balm underneath, too. Staying power isn't that wonderful (which is to be expected) and lip balm obviously wouldn't help, but I still love it.

The only complaint I have is the packaging. It doesn't retract, so the lipstick is exposed so it's easy to nick the thing every time you uncap it. Bleh. And be warned: with this shade you can easily go from sexy to tacky with just that much pressure. It's very easy to work with though, and for the price it's worth checking out and experimenting with. :) PLEASE DO!
I'd pick up 548C Shang Hi Plum, too (lovely plummy red).

EDIT: SO! Since this tends to go on a bit slippery I found that dusting some pressed powder on my lips really helps the color stick longer and it helps me out too 'cause my top lip is a bit more pigmented than the bottom so it looks even for once. Great stuff. :) Need to buy like ten more..