July 31, 2014 | 1084 users online

Cleansers - Equate - Creamy Facial Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ldawn

Does any know where i can buy this?
I LOVE THIS FACE WASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by MREE3

I really like this stuff - I have sensitive, funky skin, and I was worried about this...but it's great, smells good, and works well. but, do'nt get it in your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by trecile

I have used this cleanser for years and am very disappointed that WalMart (at least the one in my town) no longer carries it. In fact it is hard to find an inexpensive cleanser at WalMart (or any store) anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ive been using this on and off for 3 years

and this turns out tho be the best

i mixxed it in with avon wet n wild and others and has been great on coming pimples and existing ones my face is always fresh too

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using Equate stuff since I discovered that this brand contains exactly the same active ingredients that other recognized brands (such as Neutrogena, St. Ives, Clean & Clear, Pantene, Etc.) they do EXACTLY the same thing as the product they say you can compare it with and this brand is a lot cheaper than the original one, they are basically a copy... I've used this brand's shampoos, face cleansers, astringents, you name it...And they are not disappointing at all, at least for me,since I have tried the original formulas. I would recommend this brand if you want to save a few dollars without sacrificing quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by crystal105

So far, I really like this cleanser. I have only been using it about a week, but I needed a decent semi-soothing cleanser because I use Differin at night. I use this both am and pm. It doesn't lather at all...I kind of thought it would a bit, but not even a little, and I have actually come to like that quite a bit, It is less mentholy than the Neutrogena, though the ingrediant list is exactly the same. It has a bit of salicylic acid in it. I think this is very good. I will update.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 10:29:00 AM More reviews by lednugenna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can not live without this cleanser. I didn't like the smell at first but it is mild and I got over that really fast when I saw how much better my skin looked after using this.This is a very creamy gentle and effective cleanser. Takes off all my makeup. I don't use waterproof makeup so I don't know how well it works for that.Rinses easily. My only complaint is that I would like it to come in a pump instead of a tube. For some reason I have trouble handling tubes. I have a tube at the bathroom sink, kitchen sink and in the shower so I am never tempted to use soap on my face.And at 2-3 dollars for an 8 oz tube its easy to stock up. I also love the Equate moisturizing lotion and plan to try the Equate moisturizing cream soon because my skin has become dry in the past year and applying lotion throughout the day is a real pain. If you have super sensitive skin give the Equate line a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by EyrtheGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love equate brand products because they're no different than the name brands except for the price and packaging. Especially the facial cleanser. It works like a charm when nothing else will do!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 5:14:00 AM More reviews by FunkPunky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! When I finally ran out I got another cheap brand of creamy facial cleaner, but it had soap in it. It seriously irritated my skin. This stuff didn't dry me out at all, cause I think it has to be soap free. I can put some strong acne medicine on my face and it won''t dry out because of this awesome stuff! Great for people with sensitive skin! Good price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so much better than Neutrogena Deep Clean and is around 3 dollars! It also doesn't have that "tingle" only a minor menthol feeling. However both cleansers are wonderful and this helps keep the complexion smooth, unirritated and makeup free. Such a godsend.