September 2, 2014 | 1017 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Yoghurt Body Butter

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by duodavesgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The product moisturizes well compared to the other body butters in the Korres line. It is a little thicker than the consistency of lotion and will have to be rubbed into the skin. A little goes a long way. The scent is not desirable and reminds me of plastic (which dissipates fairly quickly). I would not repurchase this scent again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by francie197

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate the smell of yogurt, especially after I have eaten it and the container emanates that sour smell... yuck. But I love Korres body butters, so I was anxious to try this, smell unsmelled. And it did not disappoint. It doesn't smell like yogurt, but it's hard to describe what exactly it does smell like. It has a mild, lotion-y scent but with a little zing, kind of tangy... it is unique, moisturizing, and the scent is really growing on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I got hooked on the smell of this stuff when I got a sample of the yogurt facial mask. It's very hard to describe how it smells..it's a sweet (but not overly sweet) yet I feel like there's a smidgen, barely noticeable hint of cinnamon in there somewhere too. I really like this..smells so warm and comforting, though most definitely nothing like yogurt! Overall it's very lightweight yet moisturizing, but by no means is this a heavy duty moisturizer in my opinion. It helps take some of the super dryness I get in my hands during the winter away, but my poor cuticles still remain a bit rough. :( But overall I'm very pleased, it sinks in quickly and does not leave any icky sticky residue feeling behind which I like. The smell is not very offensive or strong which is a plus as well. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by colettenoelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing for my skin. My skin is very dry and it is no easy feat to quench the dryness. But this product moisturizes it beautifully. I only need a littke bit for my skin to feel and look moisturized. I'm not sure what it smells like. It's kind of sweet and kind of spicy at the same time. Not at all what yoghurt smells like. Whatever the scent is supposed to be I love it. The ingredients are excellent, as is typical with Korres. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the price is pretty steep, which might keep me from getting it again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by macalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a fabulous body moisturizer. It's great for dry skin like mine, but it absorbs quickly. It was great to banish the tiny bumps that appear in my tighs some days after waxing. I like the smell, altough it doesn't smell like yogurt at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice, light bodied body butter. Mild scent, good moisturizing without all of the greasy residue you generally get. It really seems to get in there and smooth your skin, unlike some creams that leave your skin as flaky and gross as they found it. The price is a sticking point, but I could still see buying it in a gift pack or the occasional splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by yyou

Great body butter, nice and thick but not sticky. Gives you a great glow afterwards, nice scent which isnt too strong and doesnt linger.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by gseymour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like I suspect many recent reviewers of Korres products of late, I scored this at TJ Maxx for 5 USD (along with a whole lot of other Korres products). I'm still giving it a 5 for price though, because it sells for a lot of money at full retail for only a 5 oz bottle. Best pump I've ever used, though!

I like this much better than the Guava version, mainly due to the lack of a powerful scent. I give it only a 4 as a moisturizer, though, because its not a particularly long lasting moisturizer, and needs to be thinned a bit with water for easy application. I'd rather see it sold in a bigger bottle at about the consistency of their Yoghurt Cooling Gel, which is IMO the perfect consistency for a moisturizer.

Love it, but will have to think twice about repurchasing when my two bottles run out, due to the price. I'll probably get it anyway, though, because now that TJ Maxx has gotten me hooked on Korres, I don't know if I'll be able to give up the habit! In the last two weeks, I've picked up about 250 USD worth of Korres products at TJ Maxx for about 50 USD, and they have made a Korres believer out of me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by zoeferret

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this super cheap at TJ Maxx for $4.99 ( vs retail of $21 ). I got in the 5.07oz pump tube and really like it. Would I pay full price? Maybe, it's hard for me to pay retail when I get it so cheap. It's works really well for my dry skin- I like the scent- it's a really mild almost powdery/typical lotiony scent reminds me of the L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. I can use this and other perfumes with out clashing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kteacher

While yogurt is not my favorite of the Korres line of body butters, I am very surprised at some of the reviews. This one is the mildest of the scents I've tried( fig, quince, guava). I like it on days where I don't want different scents to "clash".
Love the guava and fig scented ones. Korres body butters are high quality...they're the only body butters I would pay full price for!