August 1, 2014 | 1866 users online

Fragrances - mark - Sassy Mark

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Generic and nasty. Way too strong. Scent smels like four different bad perfumes combined. Gave me a horrible headache.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this is in the Avon outlet store for 7.99, so it was a pretty good price. I smell black currant, musk, and a little bit of powder. I do love black currant scents, so I like this one. Good for an everyday scent. Packaging is kind of plain but does not look cheap either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

So I got this one because it was marked down so cheap. I should have ordered samples instead first, but that would have been a waste as well. I think this fragrance is on it's way out so no need for samples, right. I thought it would be good for days when I wanted a light spray of something nice as it is a toilette spray. Well...it does not go with my body chemistry or something because to me it smells like dollar store generic. As it fades away the generic smell grows worse. The odd thing is, I sprayed it on the tops of my hand as I do with unsure fragrances so I can wash it all off if I do not like it, and it took all day and many hand washes to get rid of the foul smell! This is just not for me. I do like the Very Sassy however and I think I will swap this one out for the new one. To each their own. Not all fragrances work as well for all of us and that is what makes fragrances so interesting to me. I think if I were to smell this on someone else, it would smell nice to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This fragrance was a favorite of mine from the Avon/Mark. fragrances. it is amazing, it is a light, and very clean scent. it is more springy type, and def more of a day scent! it has musk notes, black currant, and jasmine, and smells soft and powdery. the bottle is a straight rectangular bottle, with a little bit of black lace around the neck cover. basic and elegant!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by gaby647

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

smells spicey i like it smells different

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by carolinee08

I absolutely adore this perfume. As you can see from the reviews below me, some people would rather differ.
Personally for me, Mark Sassy is clean, professional yet subtle, floral with a hint of citrus, and everything I want in an I'm-feeling-carefree-today type of perfume mood, which happens to be about five days a week, sadly. It's very fresh but not over whelming at all, and I've been complimented a couple times. It also comes in a nice bottle, simple yet elegant, which is exactly what I like. I understand that some people simply just dislike the perfume. All three of my sisters immediately scrunched their nose and said "Ewww!" as soon as they got a whiff. One even said it smelt like medicine (which it doesn't). But for people like myself who want a perfume they can just spritz on knowing they smell good but not like they tried so hard with their perfume- cause lets face it ladies, when you're spritzing Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods all over you, you're asking for someone to notice your scent. The only con is the lasting power isn't the best. I usually never have a problem with scents fading, but this ones tends to leave me by the middle of the day. There's a faint trace but nothing too noticeable. Other than that though, there's nothing else bad to say about this lovely perfume. It's just a simple, light-weight, casual perfume that works extremely well with my body chemistry. I don't really smell the spice that everyone is referring to, however, which is a good thing for me because I'm generally not a fan of perfume with spice. Although this doesn't beat my holy grail perfume (Ralph Lauren's Hot for those wondering...) its definitely a top three favorite. I highly recommend it for those who enjoy the fresh, lightweight floral scents for those "ehh I don't care" type days, because I'm absolutely positive I'm not the only one who has those days more than three times a week. Or at least- I hope I'm not.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by rachellkimb

I detect the peach skin not..but that's it. I don't detect the musk like the other reviews did. This smells nothing like Maybe Baby to me..MB is much more complex and intersting..and def. peachy musky!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A light pleasant scent that didn't do much for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by AudB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one is my everyday fragrance. It is light with fruity notes and a soft musk undertone. I would give it an extra lippy if it lasted longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

perfect scent for spring/summer. fresh and sweet. I have a hard time getting some scents to stay on, and this one does not last well for me. The new one from mark is my new fave..