October 25, 2014 | 1559 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Shea Butter Foot Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mellouise

Fab cream for very dry feet. I'm standing up most of the day at work, and the arnica takes away all the heaviness and aches in my feet. I find it sinks in quickly leaving no greasy residue. It's great at hydrating very dry skin. It's just the right consistency for foot massages. Of course the packaging is impractical.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A huge fan of the L'Occitane products in general, this foot cream does what it says pretty much like all their products.

With 15% Shea Butter, it nourishes & keeps feet feeling smooth & moisturised for the day but I do think it could have more shea butter to up the moisturising effect.

I actually purchased the foot cream in error, having thought it was the hand cream but I do like it alot. I had purchased pure unrefined shea butter which I whipped up into a cream, added some essential oils & I prefer to use that on my feet but this was a welcome surprise.

Highly recommended for extreme dry skin sufferers. Perfect gift.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I am not a fan of the tube, since some of the expensive product is hard to get out, it does preserve the freshness. This is a slip shea butter foot cream that is very luxurious. I love the lavender scent and the arnica soothes tired, aching feet. The shea butter works wonders for softening and smoothing. It absorbs quickly into dry, cracked feet. Expensive but worth the splurge, it along with my Clarisonic Pedi, has really transformed my very calloused feet.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by agnareqc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

With 15% shea butter, the cream feels moisturizing and nourishing enough, but it's not very emollient. That makes it absorb rather quickly, but at the same time prevents it from being the pinnacle of foot solutions for extremely dry skin.

The herbal/lavender scents stays on with additional effect of improved microcirculation and slight tingling procured by essential oils. That is fine on my foot, but left my hands red and irritated. And yes, I do need to use my hands to apply foot cream.

What is a deal breaker for me is polyacrylamide and propylene glycol among the (supposedly) natural ingredients. I won't buy again for my sensitive skin, but if you are on search for a decent foot cream and don't mind the price tag, go ahead and give L'occitane a try - it even comes in travel size.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I like the scent of this foot cream more than anything. It has a spicy, natural smell that is very nice. However, I do not think this is the most effective foot cream, especially considering its price. I have used both the foot and the hand cream on my feet and I do not see much improvement. It conditions my feet, but does not really get rid of the roughness. There is only 15% shea butter in this, so I think the the formula itself is not very strong. I think the 100% pure shea butter by L'Occitane is much more effective for dry feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by colorsinbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using foot cream every night before bed for as long as I can remember, so I've tried many foot creams out there. There's really not one foot cream that I thought was bad, I really have enjoyed them all. But, I do especially love the silky texture of this one! It feels decadent. I would definitely repurchase.

I always apply after my shower, and then immediately put socks on for at least 10 minutes, so I don't have an issue with greasiness or slipperiness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a nice, non greasy foot cream that is easily absorbed into the skin. I like the lavender fragrance too, its quite soothing. It does moisturise my feet but I feel that its too expensive for the quantity. I would like to try out some more foot creams before I repurchase this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by nikksters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love the lavender scent of this cream and that it's majority natural ingredients, but that's about it.

Price is about $5 an ounce. If you were to use this as a foot cream, applying once a night, then it would go a long way. However, with bag balm at 6.99 for 10 oz and 100 times more effective, this product really is a waste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm just guessing on price because my daughter bought me this for a gift. But I LOVE this foot cream. I like foot creams that are thick and moisturizing and this is both. Since I always put socks on after applying a foot cream, I don't mind a thick, almost "greasy" texture in a foot cream because, to be honest, I think that is what it takes to soften the skin of my heels - anything lighter just won't do an effective enough job. On top of everything else good about it, it has a lovely herbal/lavender scent that is a nice addition for pleasant smelling tootsies. A small amount (the size of a pea) of this thick cream on each foot is all you need and the results are excellent. Definitely would re-purchase (it's also great on chapped elbows!)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by caz5000

I didn't like it, it didn't moisturise enough and it left my feet greasy to the point where I was slipping about in the shower the next morning.